Why You Need Passive Income?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As you get older, you learn how much passive income can mean to you. Of course I enjoy the ultimate in passive income as an American when I get my Social Security income deposited in my bank every month without lifting a finger or even walking to the mailbox. Now I am free to apply the time that frees up to building compound interest accounts to add to that stream every day and realize this is what every working man dreams of.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
My sideline posting in a forum is set aside for the payment of my internet bill. I can not pay other bills like current for our monthly bill is 8,500 pesos ( $160). My internet bill is only 1,200 pesos a month or ( $ 22) . It is 24/7 unlimited internet by PARASAT.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
Nowadays importance of passive income is increased many folds because mostly people want to earn money by different ways. I developed a website and doing affiliate marketing through it. It took my one time hard effort and now I am getting money without doing anything.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nowadays importance of passive income is increased many folds because mostly people want to earn money by different ways. I developed a website and doing affiliate marketing through it. It took my one time hard effort and now I am getting money without doing anything.
Wow, I also intend to do affiliate marketing with my website very soon. It is probably one of the best ways of making passive income presently online.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Congrats on your website. Whar are the contents of your website? Invite us here to visit your website. You may post the link here. That is so an awesome achievement.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Passive income is a dream for most people and me as well. The main reason is that you earn money without making a special effort or while sleeping. I hope that all of us will succeed in earning some passive income one day because our lives will be easier.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a beginner in online money making, you need passive income to supplement your earnings if you are working. If you are not, then you could use passive income for sustainance.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Passive income is generally income earned by investors, they don't need to work all day long, but only with a little work, for example you deposit money in the bank and get interest. or buy shares and will get dividends, rent from residential houses etc. There are also experts who define passive income as side income, namely by working during free time apart from the main job. Of course everyone has reasons why they need passive income and what about you?
Having more than one source of income is very important because the way our economic situation has been set up for a very long time means that whatever they are paying you as your salary will never be enough to take care of your responsibilities.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Passive income ideas are very important because it is what will sustain you for a long time.
You are surely going to make money from passive income forever or for a long period of time so it is better and if it's better because you don't have to work every day before you make money

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Passive income is a type of income that does not require active work or effort to generate. It is often seen as a great way to generate income without having to invest a lot of time or energy. Passive income can take many forms, including rental income, dividends, interest, royalties, and so on. It can be generated from a variety of sources, such as investments, real estate, business activities, and so on.

The main benefit of having passive income is that it can provide a steady stream of income even when you are not actively working. This can help to supplement your regular income and can be used to cover expenses, save for the future, or even to fund a desired lifestyle. Passive income can also act as a financial cushion if your regular income is disrupted or cut off.

Having passive income can also help to create financial security and freedom. This is especially helpful if you want to retire early or if you want to pursue a passion project. With passive income, you can also maintain a steady level of income even if the market is volatile or if there is an economic downturn.

Overall, passive income can be an excellent way to generate income and create financial security. It can provide the flexibility to pursue different goals and
I am sure that most people would want to have this situation. If we can have this passive income per se, we do not need to worry about. Although we still need to work so that it will not make us unproductive. The more we gain money, the better for all of us.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can only keep passive income business as your side hustles. That is, it must just be your second source of income. You must have active primary source of income.
Good Answer, I have Social Security for my primary and the extra from my Passive Side Hustles makes it sweet.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Itbis passive income that comes from the rental of my father's properties that I use to finance Capital Projects. My main income is for daily survival. Like I want to start a new business, I get the rent and dump it there.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I am sure that most people would want to have this situation. If we can have this passive income per se, we do not need to worry about. Although we still need to work so that it will not make us unproductive. The more we gain money, the better for all of us.
There are times that I do not feel like working but I will just make sure that I work. Imagine that I have a passive income, I will not be working everyday.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.910
Raw Dex
$0.008
Indeed, passive income is a great source of income. You make money work for you. It allows you to focus on your main business or maintain work-life balance. Dividends from stock investment or rental properties are great passive income.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We cannot use our hands, body and brain all the time and need to sleep, eat and do other things so if we have passive income sources then we can earn even without working

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.460
We cannot use our hands, body and brain all the time and need to sleep, eat and do other things so if we have passive income sources then we can earn even without working
It needs a long time to earn without working you have do a lot of work to refer people and convince them to join under you and therefore you could for example make a compaign to promote the website and then get active referrals so nothing becomes without work.

Back