Why You Need Passive Income?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well then it's time to the comeback, maybe you only ran into websites that were a scam, your mistake surely was not to manage capital and risk well, you were only 15 and just a teenager. maybe now you would do it differently, you always have to diversify and have protected most of the funds and risk only a part which try to grow, which if you lose that, it does not commit you.
Do you think it's good for me to go back to PTC again? Not that those sites were scams, but for example, you bought referrals, but the referrals sometimes clicked and sometimes not, and at the end of the month, you did not make any profit. It was a waste of time. Yes, some of them were scammed. I used to buy shares in some of them and they turned out to be scam

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Do you think it's good for me to go back to PTC again? Not that those sites were scams, but for example, you bought referrals, but the referrals sometimes clicked and sometimes not, and at the end of the month, you did not make any profit. It was a waste of time. Yes, some of them were scammed. I used to buy shares in some of them and they turned out to be scam
I did not refer to the PTC in general but to regenerate that capital with new methods, if the PTC turned out to be scam I do not think it is a good option to return to them, maybe you should look for other forms of passive income, it can be through staking in cryptocurrencies, dividends, shares of participation in some faucet, search for referrals etc, It all depends on the risk you are willing to take now.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For now, i do not feel i need passive income but passive income is very important because it could be considered as a side hustle in addition to one's main source of income.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.400
We need a passive income to prepare for the future, especially during old age. Passive income lest you earn without exerting too much effort like having a building for rent. The rent serves as your passive income.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.530
We need a passive income to prepare for the future, especially during old age. Passive income lest you earn without exerting too much effort like having a building for rent. The rent serves as your passive income.
The retirement pension is not meaningful nowadays due to the high increase in cost this is why every additional income is crucial. This means we need to be a little realistic and search for income.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
That's a very wise and valid point made here. One has to be thoughtful and wise to create resources for financial freedom at ripe age or when you retire. Some jobs will give you pension, but tgat might not be enough to sustain the quality of lifestyle that you currently have with job and active income. Plus, one has to always keep inflation in mind. So, plan in advance to have sources of money in the future. Some people generate enough passive income sources to take an early retirement.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.818
Well said, these days most people don't think about the future, they do things based on what they see now at the moment. Passive income is one of the best ways to make money and survive during old age.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.720
Passive income will help you pay your bills even when you lose your job (active income). Passive income will help you grow your wealth as you will be using active income just to pay your bills.

Back