Why You Need Passive Income?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
It needs a long time to earn without working you have do a lot of work to refer people and convince them to join under you and therefore you could for example make a compaign to promote the website and then get active referrals so nothing becomes without work.
Yes but there are other ways to earn passive income and I'm trying and hoping to add more such ways so that I can make more money with these passive income sources.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Yes but there are other ways to earn passive income and I'm trying and hoping to add more such ways so that I can make more money with these passive income sources.
You are someone how has a popular blog and run ads and people that visit your blog are joining under these programs, whitout this you will not earn any passive income. This is the only way for passive income.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
You are someone how has a popular blog and run ads and people that visit your blog are joining under these programs, whitout this you will not earn any passive income. This is the only way for passive income.
Thanks but I'm still researching and my aim is to earn passive income which can come from offline or online both

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
Passive income is that one that doesn't require active working on the job for you to earn some money. It's the kind of business or job that you usually earn while you are sleeping. It's therefore very important at times of old age or retirement.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive income is very important these days. The economy is not getting better and inflation is bitting hard. This has caused an increased rate of expenses. Passive income helps one remain financially stable.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
There is a limitation on your active income, you will be retired after some time, or you might not be able to work because of old age or poor health. Having a passive income will bring you money even when you cannot work.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lot of reasons why we need passive income. One of the major reasons is because when you get your own age you may not be able to work actively and your passive income will help you to survive.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I do not know about other, but for me i need passive income simply cause i want to make money. Passive income is one of the best ways to make money in a smart way, without over working yourself.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive income is generally income earned by investors, they don't need to work all day long, but only with a little work, for example you deposit money in the bank and get interest. or buy shares and will get dividends, rent from residential houses etc. There are also experts who define passive income as side income, namely by working during free time apart from the main job. Of course everyone has reasons why they need passive income and what about you?
There are so many reason for me to have a passive stream of income as I I solely depend on the main source of my income then I will be having a lot of shortage and it will give me a tough time saving and making a better investment and so therefore engaging and having a passive stream of income will help sort out some things that I ought to do with my personal life so as to help me build on my savings and to be honest a supposedly passive income has been the one saving me for upto a year now.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Having passive income is the best way of making money you work less with passive income, you can afford to concentrate your time on other things of life as you spend less time pursuing money

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The most important reason why I see that passive income is necessary is that, it gives time for people to invest in some other things. By doing this you get to increase your streams of income

Back