Why you stopped working in Faucets?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here's a serious question for you. Why do you think I spend most of my time on sites like the ones in my signature when Surveys pay so much more to US members?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
This is why I always tell people that are from countries like mine not to waste their time on them because it is either they get little money from it or they do not get any money from it at all
If you do not invest in the platform as the user above does, honestly it is very difficult to earn something decent a day, you have to take that into account, another option is the surveys.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no point in wasting time on faucets. Even though you spend only an hour your earnings cannot be much so why waste time on them when you have other websites
yes I agree. In the past when there were few faucets and the price of bitcoin was low, yes these satoshis were valuable, but now you have to waste your time for a few satoshi a day

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If you do not invest in the platform as the user above does, honestly it is very difficult to earn something decent a day, you have to take that into account, another option is the surveys.
I think I now understand some things about the platform and I already checked the website so I can invest in it but not anytime soon because I have other things that I want to invest in for now

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.240
Why do you think I spend most of my time on sites like the ones in my signature when Surveys pay so much more to US members?
Can you add some screeshots from Freebitco on your site? Maybe I miss it but I can only see screenshots from Cryptowin and Cryptotab browser. And embed video about Cryptowin.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Can you add some screeshots from Freebitco on your site? Maybe I miss it but I can only see screenshots from Cryptowin and Cryptotab browser. And embed video about Cryptowin.
I think you can just search for it online. I just searched for it now and I was able to find it. You can do the same for yourself. I am very sure that you will find it online.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have had YouTube Channels terminated for posting sites that have gambling (even though I don't use it or promote it), so I don't do that anymore. You can join absolutely free and earn Satoshi to deposit absolutely free and that will give you proof you can tust absolutely. If you don't want to take the time do that, then you can keep making posts on PTP Forums for pennies and eventually get there.

The truth is, to start making Daily Compound Interest from any of these websites will take a newbie around six months of dedicated activity. Even if I gave you my password to CoinBase to see the average $100 I deposit there (including one today) I doubt if that would be proof enough for you to undertake it. The proof it took for me to spend the last two years building my Bitcoin holdings to 3 Million Satoshi was seeing the balances go up one day at a time and keep growing every day. Screenshots can not give you that, unless they are your screenshots.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have had YouTube Channels terminated for posting sites that have gambling (even though I don't use it or promote it), so I don't do that anymore. You can join absolutely free and earn Satoshi to deposit absolutely free and that will give you proof you can tust absolutely. If you don't want to take the time do that, then you can keep making posts on PTP Forums for pennies and eventually get there.

The truth is, to start making Daily Compound Interest from any of these websites will take a newbie around six months of dedicated activity. Even if I gave you my password to CoinBase to see the average $100 I deposit there (including one today) I doubt if that would be proof enough for you to undertake it. The proof it took for me to spend the last two years building my Bitcoin holdings to 3 Million Satoshi was seeing the balances go up one day at a time and keep growing every day. Screenshots can not give you that, unless they are your screenshots.
That was a lot but I am glad that you were so dedicated to make money on there and that is why you can come out anytime anyday to talk about how many years it took you to compound.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That was a lot but I am glad that you were so dedicated to make money on there and that is why you can come out anytime anyday to talk about how many years it took you to compound.
I expect to continue this business model the rest of my life. It is the best system I have found in my 23 years online.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.060
Our time is precious and we have some limited time to spend online so when I spend my much more time in faucets then output comes very less so personally I feel to stop working there.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He himself is answering your question in previous comments, because with the profits he obtains from that site he reinvests them to continue accumulating in active shares with which he makes compound interest.
Very observant and exactly right. I like making $100 withdrawals every so often so I have enough to really enjoy myself

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to decide if you like to earn from faucets or not and if you don't like to earn then you don't need to think about it because earnings cannot be major.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
There was a time when I stopped but then I planned to stick with my favorite ones to earn crypto
Yes, as long as they are just one more way to make money and you do not focus specifically on them, it is fine, because if you do not invest in them or can do surveys you will not earn enough money.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to decide if you like to earn from faucets or not and if you don't like to earn then you don't need to think about it because earnings cannot be major.
Major Earnings is a relative term and your comment reminds me of something my long deceased grandmother often said, "Can't stood on a hill and froze to death". I feel I have entered the Major category with Four Million Satoshi in working assets that reward me daily. That is in addition to my monthly payments from Social Security that cover all my basic needs and have for the last 23 years.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Major Earnings is a relative term and your comment reminds me of something my long deceased grandmother often said, "Can't stood on a hill and froze to death". I feel I have entered the Major category with Four Million Satoshi in working assets that reward me daily. That is in addition to my monthly payments from Social Security that cover all my basic needs and have for the last 23 years.
We cannot live our whole lives working and simply depending on our effort to earn money, you do well, you currently have your residual income (your pension) due to your work life, and now you are building your passive income, which is the path to financial freedom or perhaps to the financial freedom of your grandchildren who acquire your wealth.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We cannot live our whole lives working and simply depending on our effort to earn money, you do well, you currently have your residual income (your pension) due to your work life, and now you are building your passive income, which is the path to financial freedom or perhaps to the financial freedom of your grandchildren who acquire your wealth.
You are overlooking one major point. Any newbie deciding on the Internet as a source of that financial freedom you make referrence to, needs to be aware that it is not like going to McDonalds and getting a job flipping hamburgers. That is simple work that is well documented and comes with excellent training, designed to repeat what most others had perfected before they were promoted. Working online is outside the wheelhouse (unfamiliar) to most newbies and they think they will be getting a full paycheck at the end of their first month. The truth is, even with the simple paths it can take six months to one year before you have accumulated the required skills and build enough capital to make enough to wiggle the right strings to make them happy. So what usually happens, is they sign up for a job, work 15 minutes and see their earnings report only shows 15 cents USD, AND QUIT.

Last edited:

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.240
Right now I am collecting coins on faucet so I buy bfg token. I have already over 2000 and I want ad another 50 to my collection. Stake on sportbook bring me 2 BFG more every day.

Back