Women as Leaders: Are They Better than Men?

Men are regarded as strong, resourceful, born to lead, head of the family, the provider and many others we can think of.

However, in many aspects, like business, women are equally doing men's job or even better than them. But there are more men holding higher positions than women. Why are women better than men?

I believe they are good at their organization skills, they tend to communicate better than men. They are good listeners, they listen to assess situations and in return they can come up with best solutions.

Empowered women are better than most men in several aspects. Women are more efficient at handling details as they have more patience. Maybe we can attribute to the women population being the majority why there are more women leaders. In my department we have 5 men and the 13 is women.
I believe so. Women are more passionate. In the Philippines, I see more women leading the organization. But in the US, though, women population has the highest percentage of finishing doctorate or PhD, there are more men leading the workforce.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Women have always been leaders. Society just masked thier leadership with men. You will find that women ran the household perfectly while the man just brought in the money. The women would break down thr money in order to run the household,get the bills paid, food in the house, kids stuff all sorted and the husband's every wants and needs sorted.

Brymix

Complete Stranger
Jan 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Leadership is one quality that separates a man from a woman. An average man would make a strong decision on issues that affects his subordinates while thinking of an repercussions it may have on him or his subordinates. While women are more emotional, they tend to think of themselves first while making decisions and they also lack the ability to manage people as they mostly believe that the views of others doesn't count.

Although, there are women who are doing great in leadership positions, they are few in number than male counterparts.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. They are all appreciated.

While we live in a diverse world, we can say that no two people are exactly alike. Men can lead his pack, and women can too. They have different strategies. In the company I am hired, there are more women in higher management posts. But our highest is a man. I like to believe that his subordinates who are mostly women are contributing big time to the growth of each programs and departments.

Women bring a unique set of skills and perspectives to the table when it comes to leading. They are often more risk-averse, more collaborative, and better communicators than their male counterparts. Research has also shown that women are more likely to be ethical leaders, meaning they are less likely to engage in unethical behavior in the workplace. Additionally, studies have demonstrated that organizations with gender-diverse leadership teams tend to perform better than those with male-dominated management. While it may be difficult to definitively answer if women are better than men when it comes to leading, it is clear that they bring unique and valuable insights to the table.
I agree. Companies with diverse leadership teams are successful. I also have seen people in the lgbt community - and mostly are the dominated by trans or gay. They work well with employees too and goal-oriented individuals. They are women in men's body.

Of course, my goal is not to be sexist here, with your thoughts and sharing, we can say that other experienced not so good thing with a lady boss. Which we cannot generalize. Men on the other hand, can be brutal with their decisions. But women are caring and loving. But yeah mood swings are still there. Overall, both can lead differently. Both can passionately drive performance.

Back