Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Women have proved to be better leaders than men. Statistically, men tends to be more corrupt than women in leadership position. Secondly, women tends to concentrate more on the development of human resources and empowerment of the youths. Check women leaders like Merkel, Queen Elizabeth, Margaret Thatcher etc . During there period in power, their countries enjoy immense economic growth.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Even though many women have become world leaders or heads of government, there are still many people who are always concerned about gender issues. Men and women are no different about intelligence, innovation, ambition, honesty. However, women often need time to make decisions, even if it's trivial. In front of many people women leaders prefer to be respected and appear firm, but it is very different if we meet face to face full of intimacy and friendship. So they have their own advantages, there is no better gender.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Men are regarded as strong, resourceful, born to lead, head of the family, the provider and many others we can think of.

However, in many aspects, like business, women are equally doing men's job or even better than them. But there are more men holding higher positions than women. Why are women better than men?

I believe they are good at their organization skills, they tend to communicate better than men. They are good listeners, they listen to assess situations and in return they can come up with best solutions.
Its 2023, in my opinion i dont talk about this anymore, as long as he/she capable doing it, so he/she can be the leader, i dont mind at all if my boss is a woman as long as she good at doing it and she prove it that she deserved it. I will respect whoever will be my boss (man or woman) as long as he/she can lead us into the best version of ourself as a person and as a part of the team.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Generalizing that one gender is superior to the other is incorrect as each individual possesses different abilities. Nevertheless, research indicates that women typically excel in communication and relationship building, skills that can be valuable in a variety of professions, including business. Moreover, having a diverse workforce, including a mix of genders, has been proven to lead to more effective decision making, greater innovation, and better financial outcomes. Thus, it is crucial to acknowledge and cherish the individual strengths of all individuals, regardless of gender, and provide equal chances for everyone to realize their full potential.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.030
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is always better to have someone who has the experience in the helm of affairs and it could be a man or a woman . The gender does not really matter in this case.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Men are regarded as strong, resourceful, born to lead, head of the family, the provider and many others we can think of.

However, in many aspects, like business, women are equally doing men's job or even better than them. But there are more men holding higher positions than women. Why are women better than men?

I believe they are good at their organization skills, they tend to communicate better than men. They are good listeners, they listen to assess situations and in return they can come up with best solutions.
I cannot say that women are better than men but I know that there is nothing a man can do that a woman cannot do well too

Back