Women as Leaders: Are They Better than Men?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.003
Percentage of women in politics is small so it is really difficult to compare men and women in politics but I believe gender has nothing to do in terms of performance on politics
I agree with you. It is not how we based with their genders. The matter most is they know what to do with their respective jobs and responsibilities.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

stan358

Unfamiliar
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I do not have the opinion that women are better managers than men folks. This is because some of the women has been given the opportunity of leadership roles and has done worse than men..

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.003
I do not have the opinion that women are better managers than men folks. This is because some of the women has been given the opportunity of leadership roles and has done worse than men..
I am not sure about this. I am not generalizing but some women are good at leading her subordinates at work or even in the respective community.

stan358

Unfamiliar
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I am not sure about this. I am not generalizing but some women are good at leading her subordinates at work or even in the respective community.
Anyone can be a leader, irrespective whether they are male or female. It depends solely on the individual state of mind and leadership qualities. Both men and women can fail when given such opportunity..

Back