AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True or maybe it just wasn't the right time. You can still keep on trying, who knows when you least expect things might finally click for you.
I dony know, i'm too old to do it again. And i have my own family now, i cant leave them. So, i choose to stay at my hometown, running my own business. But we never know whats the future brings, so...

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.123
I dony know, i'm too old to do it again. And i have my own family now, i cant leave them. So, i choose to stay at my hometown, running my own business. But we never know whats the future brings, so...
Oh i understand your point though, what about if an opportunity comes where you have the option to carry your family a long and you can also create enough free time to startup your own business, would you still give it a shot?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
Oh i understand your point though, what about if an opportunity comes where you have the option to carry your family a long and you can also create enough free time to startup your own business, would you still give it a shot?

For me, if you ask, I won't accept the offer. My kids are now grown up and going to school and when everything is settled I won't be able to change the place and rearrange things.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes, its good @uptrendfinancialsignal as long as we have that opportunity, why not? make sure the company pay as worthed, working on abroad maybe hard for some people, learning new culture and maybe new language (even we always use English at the office) but we have to try to understand local too, right?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.410
I have always dreamt of working outside my country. I consider working as an immigrant to be very profitable as companies and jobs from the middle East for instance pay better.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have always dreamt of working outside my country. I consider working as an immigrant to be very profitable as companies and jobs from the middle East for instance pay better.
you mean Dubai? i wish i can do that too? Working in overseas in one of my dream at young age but now i have to face the reality LOL

Back