AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't tried in my life to work in a different country. I have an aunt now who are living in Australia. It would be a nice experience to experience living in another land with different culture. If I have the opportunity I would like to work abroad but I don't want to stay for too long as I always want to see my family

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
That's so true. Even I also won't be able to stay for long in a different culture. No doubt I will enjoy it initially but in long run I won't be able to stay. That's one of the reasons I don't try to go abroad.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have never worked in a different country but if I ever had the chance I would surely seize the opportunity since I can get to enjoy a different environment for a while. I am afraid of having language barrier though.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never worked in a different country but if I ever had the chance I would surely seize the opportunity since I can get to enjoy a different environment for a while. I am afraid of having language barrier though.
Same here I wouldn't hesitate to take up the opportunity of doing a good job else where provided the environment will he very friendly

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you leave the shore of Nigeria and go to another country to work. You won't ever dream of coming back to Nigeria and work again. You will realize most of workers right you are deprived at home.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I never aspire to work again in another country. I have been to Jilin Province, Chang Chun City, North China to teach Mathematics there, but I did not finish my contract. It is so hard to teach Chinese kids. They cannot understand English and I need to interpret the words one by one, so I better go home.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you ever moved to a different country entirely due to work? What was your experience like and what was the most difficult part of it all? I have come across some persons who had to move away from their friends and loved ones to a far away county due to work, most of them said the only issue they had was being apart from their loved ones, while others said it was the difference in food habits and culture. Do you have any experience in this aspect?
I wish i could have that chance, i tried so many company who have this exchange program to their HQ, i try to apply, i always failed in the last session. Maybe its not my calling, i'm happy while working in big company and now i'm more happy being small business owner.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.123
I wish i could have that chance, i tried so many company who have this exchange program to their HQ, i try to apply, i always failed in the last session. Maybe its not my calling, i'm happy while working in big company and now i'm more happy being small business owner.
True or maybe it just wasn't the right time. You can still keep on trying, who knows when you least expect things might finally click for you.

Back