Working In a different country

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
Hope you reach there one day. Whereas I never like china as we have a sort of a cold war with them. We don't buy Chinese products here because of which they experience lots of loss from our country.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Hope you reach there one day. Whereas I never like china as we have a sort of a cold war with them. We don't buy Chinese products here because of which they experience lots of loss from our country.
For real? Please what country are you from? I heard that India is at loggerheads with China but I would love to confirm that now

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I haven't moved to any other country to work. My company asked me to go to Sharjah but I didn't because I was not allowed to take my family along with me. I know it won't be easy to adjust alone in a different country.
it was good you didn't want to leave your family behind.it is always family over anything in life.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
But sometimes you must go to help them. What if your current salary can't cover all family expenses but if you go somewhere else it can?
Sure, but it depends on the person involved. They are people that can't do without their family no matter the amount involved. To them it is family over anything in life.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
No, I have not worked abroad. I have cousins who worked abroad. They started in Taiwan and HK, and then migrated to Canada. They said migrating to Canada is easy if they are in those countries. Maybe because of the policy. I have former workmates who migrated to Canada as well. Left their jobs, friends and families to live there and build another families abroad.
Canada is one of the popular countries where most people like to migrate but the weather is a little too cold for my liking lol

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Canada is one of the popular countries where most people like to migrate but the weather is a little too cold for my liking lol
My cousins said the weather is actually something they don't like but they were able to adapt to it. I also heard that Canada is now looking for overseas workers to join Canada workforce.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
My cousins said the weather is actually something they don't like but they were able to adapt to it. I also heard that Canada is now looking for overseas workers to join Canada workforce.
What type of workers? Many of my colleagues are planning to move, a few are already there and some have in-laws there

Back