AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
That's good. I actually don't have any plans to move but good luck if you are planning to move
No plans of moving. I love my country. It's more fun in the country where I grew up. If given a chance and offered good salary package, I will go for it but initiating the application myself, it will not happen.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.240
No plans of moving. I love my country. It's more fun in the country where I grew up. If given a chance and offered good salary package, I will go for it but initiating the application myself, it will not happen.
That's great. Even I don't have any plans to move but could be someday I will move after I retire

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you ever moved to a different country entirely due to work? What was your experience like and what was the most difficult part of it all? I have come across some persons who had to move away from their friends and loved ones to a far away county due to work, most of them said the only issue they had was being apart from their loved ones, while others said it was the difference in food habits and culture. Do you have any experience in this aspect?

Yes, I have moved to a different country due to work. It was an amazing experience, but also very challenging. The most difficult part was adapting to the new culture and language. It took me some time to get used to the different customs, language and food. Additionally, I had to make new friends and build a new support network, which was also a challenge. However, with some perseverance and patience, I was able to make the transition and eventually I was able to adjust to my new home.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.123
Yes, I have moved to a different country due to work. It was an amazing experience, but also very challenging. The most difficult part was adapting to the new culture and language. It took me some time to get used to the different customs, language and food. Additionally, I had to make new friends and build a new support network, which was also a challenge. However, with some perseverance and patience, I was able to make the transition and eventually I was able to adjust to my new home.
Wow i can imagine how strange things must have been for you at the very beginning. I remember back then when i first went to school, it was in a different country. Everything felt strange and weird, it took time i was able to adjust but they where still some food i could simply not adjust to.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It is my desire to work abroad because of high level of insecurity in Nigeria. Secondly, we are experiencing economic crisis and downturn. I wish I will have the opportunity to go to Canada or United States

Back