Working In a different country

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
No, I have not worked abroad. I have cousins who worked abroad. They started in Taiwan and HK, and then migrated to Canada. They said migrating to Canada is easy if they are in those countries. Maybe because of the policy. I have former workmates who migrated to Canada as well. Left their jobs, friends and families to live there and build another families abroad.
Build another family? Well, people do that here too but I don't know how easy it is

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Build another family? Well, people do that here too but I don't know how easy it is
I mean if they left their family in their homeland at the right age, they can find a husband or a wife and build their own family abroad. My cousin met her husband in Taiwan also a Filipino and continued their love story in Canada. Her brother went to HK or Macau and migrated to Canada. Prior to those countries, he met his now wife in Korea, a Filipino as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I mean if they left their family in their homeland at the right age, they can find a husband or a wife and build their own family abroad. My cousin met her husband in Taiwan also a Filipino and continued their love story in Canada. Her brother went to HK or Macau and migrated to Canada. Prior to those countries, he met his now wife in Korea, a Filipino as well.
Would you believe that some Nigerians leave their spouses, her to another country to marry another one

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I tried to work abroad more than a decade ago. The main goal is to earn some money and experience how it feels to work across the country.
You shared with me before that worked in China. I also taught at Jilin University, in Jilin Province, Chang Chuc city, Nort China. It is a very cold place facing the Pacific ocean.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
You shared with me before that worked in China. I also taught at Jilin University, in Jilin Province, Chang Chuc city, Nort China. It is a very cold place facing the Pacific ocean.

Is China a good place? I don't think it is, it is as populous as India and job opportunities are less there too.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Agree with you, I bought there in Chang Chun city in canned food. The first one I bought was so delicious and bought 1 can and planned to eat it when I reached the hotel neat airport because I was leaving China at that time for the Philippines. I was so shocked when I opened the can, it contained very small snakes with heads protruding. I told myself what kind of country is this full of cheaters?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
They maybe know that you were leaving their country and you are not going back to complain to them. The locals are very clever they know how to make foreigners fool.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Those canned goods were displayed in their canned goods section. And Chinese eat snakes so no doubt they also are knowledgeable about the inside contents of the can.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Hehehe...so do you think Chinese people are poor and have no money to buy other things and catch snakes to eat.😝
For them snakes and big lizards are medicinal, and that is the primary reason why eat those animals. In act, in pharma displays of different animals are found. Their pharmacy has odor none Chinse may not like.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
For them snakes and big lizards are medicinal, and that is the primary reason why eat those animals. In act, in pharma displays of different animals are found. Their pharmacy has odour none Chinse may not like.

What medicinal advantage do they have? I don't like reptiles at all, they look so ugly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is my first time of hearing that China is very cold and God knows I would be there someday because it is one of my favourite places

Back