Working in a forum is sacrificial

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
It is only my own point of view that we need to sacrifice in a forum It is not easy to reach one dollar, just imagine the 100 posts you have to create. In my case, despite sacrificial but I am enjoying it, it is different from my actual work in the university, I have to explore and apply what I learned here in the real-life's situation.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
Posting on forum is not easy task. Before reaching one dollar, my hands will aching me. Sometimes, it takes more than a day to make one dollar. It is very pathetic
I cannot reach one dollar a day. It takes me 2 to 3 days, and yes, my fingers ache and like to break:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I do sacrifice my free time to earn from pay to post forums and in a way it is good as we are using our time properly and earning from it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
I am also doing the safe. can persevere. I have long endurance. Despite tiresome and rate small but at least we earn dollars. We need to sacrifice to reach the limit.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think its better to earn even if less and no need to waste time and from past many days I am killing time on Instagram and need to make the free time count

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
I will resume to work after next week, hoping that I could still manage my time. But RIF has always a budgeted time for me. I may dismiss other sites but not RIF. This is the site that I learned many things and operate a business because of the topics on business here.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This brings me to the big question then,how different is it with working on sites like everve and microtasks.The ammount of time spent on earning a dollar by posting can be the same time time spent on microtasks.But most of us do not get that the idea to work for such peanuts is to acquire a good amount let us say maybe a $100 then start affilliate marketing or promoting own services and products online or a blog or something with a potential to be monetized.

That is the basic idea unlike keeping on repeating the process of wanting to make a $100 on posting and commenting.That is like a zillion messages made by just one person.I think that is excruciating pain to the mental faculty of someone if you want to make sense of what ever commnet or thread you come across.You also need to ensure that what you are writing or commneting has never been said before.On Forumcoin you are able to tell if you have ever engaged or commented in that thread and for how many times.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We do need to sacrifice a lot of time if we are trying to earn from pay to post forums and since all these pay to post forums are paying so low we cannot make much

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Posting on forum is not easy task. Before reaching one dollar, my hands will aching me. Sometimes, it takes more than a day to make one dollar. It is very pathetic
I actually do not think that working on forum is sacrificial because we are still making some money here even though it is not a lot of money but it is something so it is not sacrificial

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I am not going to agree less because working on forum is totally sacrificial. The reason is that the amount of money you receive on forum is very low and could be discouraging.
It is slow but we should not say that it is discouraging because we are making some money on forum and the money is still reasonable if we calculate how much will make at the end of each month

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is only my own point of view that we need to sacrifice in a forum It is not easy to reach one dollar, just imagine the 100 posts you have to create. In my case, despite sacrificial but I am enjoying it, it is different from my actual work in the university, I have to explore and apply what I learned here in the real-life's situation.
Posting in forum is passion. If we post because we want to make a living then . forum posting is not the answer. We post in forum because we enjoy interaction with other people who also share the same interest with us and happy to make small cents per Post and even pennies. If you invite people and tell them to join us and they ask how much is the earnings they will shy away. Forum posting is only for people who has positive attitudes.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
Exactly, a forum site is not for people looking for it as the source of living. The earning could assist but cannot give you the things you want to buy. In my case my earnings here is for the Internet bill.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Truth be told it's very sacrificial working on paid to post forums, but with referral index forum, I don't see it as anything serious, because I do get to learn a whole lot from this forum.

Back