Working in a forum is sacrificial

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's what we call sacrifice. What if you are relaxed but behind that feeling embedded despair of hunger and of being moneyless. Big and small businesses need sacrificial services so with in a forum site like RIF. We need to sacrifice because it's our intention to join to have additional something on our plates.
Yes, you are right, all types of businesses, both large and small, have their own elements of struggle. I also struggle even just to chat with potential new buyers, I think about how to persuade them to create sales. šŸ˜

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Yes, you are right, all types of businesses, both large and small, have their own elements of struggle. I also struggle even just to chat with potential new buyers, I think about how to persuade them to create sales. šŸ˜
You have to sacrifice my dear and always be smiling at your prospects so they won't hesitate to approach you and order what they need from your online store. There are many online stores this time.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have to sacrifice my dear and always be smiling at your prospects so they won't hesitate to approach you and order what they need from your online store. There are many online stores this time.
Yes you are right, there are many online stores nowadays and competition is very tough. So, we have to be friendly to everyone, especially potential new buyers. Because when he is satisfied with our service, he will buy again and perhaps become a regular customer.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Yes you are right, there are many online stores nowadays and competition is very tough. So, we have to be friendly to everyone, especially potential new buyers. Because when he is satisfied with our service, he will buy again and perhaps become a regular customer.
That is right, we have to sacrifice and adjust our pride. Sometimes it hurts us if sense people especially customers rude and mean How we like to fight back, but we have to tighten our belts.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is right, we have to sacrifice and adjust our pride. Sometimes it hurts us if sense people especially customers rude and mean How we like to fight back, but we have to tighten our belts.
If I deal with it in an elegant way. I will send him away gently, if he continues to trouble me. With firmness I will say something that will make him feel guilty, so that he will not be able to move anymore.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Life being an entrepreneur also faces obstacles and sacrifices. However, the advantage is you're the boss of your own. I wish I could find a good business online so I could enjoy freedom.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Life being an entrepreneur also faces obstacles and sacrifices. However, the advantage is you're the boss of your own. I wish I could find a good business online so I could enjoy freedom.
Yes you are right, I am my own boss. Unless I'm marketing someone else's product and earning a commission from it, then I'm not my own boss. Because I still have to follow the regulations of the owner of the goods. šŸ¤£

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Yes you are right, I am my own boss. Unless I'm marketing someone else's product and earning a commission from it, then I'm not my own boss. Because I still have to follow the regulations of the owner of the goods. šŸ¤£
That is normal if you're selling products and services others owned but time comes that you will like to be independent. You want to know how much you can do m

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is normal if you're selling products and services others owned but time comes that you will like to be independent. You want to know how much you can do m
I do both at the same time, I sell my own products and also market other people's products. And both are equally enjoyable, because my soul is a business soul. Our family descends from ancestors who worked as vendors.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
For me I hardly reach a dollar in a single day on this forum site for instance. When I try really hard I can just attain $0.50 in a day.
Same here, but there are times when i have a target to reach i try my best to reach a dollar. Its not easy though but there are days i have been able to reach the one dollar target. I just try to not pressure myself.

Back