Working in a forum is sacrificial

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$9.400
Raw Dex
$0.020
If one calculates the time and effort one needs to post in order to earn those pennies it is not worth it at all but the interaction that makes it worth the effort. At SCF users just posted and increased their message count which I did not find attractive

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
It's true, working on forums is a sacrifice, because it takes a lot of time to make decent money. Therefore it will not survive on the forum unless people are sincere. šŸ˜šŸ˜
That's absolutely correct. My cute fingers ache from typing and my eyes too must be dilated to avoid missing a single letter but sometimes I can't avoid it, and when I encounter it again I edit. It's sacrificial indeed despite having a good salary at the university but in my case I love extra earnings, šŸ˜Š.

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's absolutely correct. My cute fingers ache from typing and my eyes too must be dilated to avoid missing a single letter but sometimes I can't avoid it, and when I encountered it again I edited. It's sacrificial indeed despite having good but. In. my case I love extra earnings, šŸ˜Š.
Your view is the same as mine, but if I feel tired I will take time to rest and sleep for a while. Because if I continue to force it, it will make me bored and no longer motivated to write.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
Your view is the same as mine, but if I feel tired I will take time to rest and sleep for a while. Because if I continue to force it, it will make me bored and no longer motivated to write.
That is also what I am doing and I am also doing activities here if I like especially this time. I am adjusting my time and the hesitance because the site was invisible for many months. I am skeptical though.

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is also what I am doing and I am also doing activities ere if I like especially this time. I am adjusting my time and the hesitance because the site was invisible for many months. I am skeptical though.
As for my assessment of a good site, of course the site owner will often come and be involved in discussions. So he knows what is happening on his site and can immediately handle existing problems well. If the old site owner doesn't come without updating the information then I'm not motivated to continue working there.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.553
Posting on multiple forum websites might be kind of sacrificial. However, I enjoy being here and on the other forum websites where I participate. Every day, I learn something new that helps me make money for my emergency fund.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
It's sacrificial indeed but it's better to sacrifice with something in return than sitting pretty but stomach empty. I learned my first business, my milk tea business through RIF. The businesses introduced in Business section helped s lot.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's sacrificial indeed but it's better to sacrifice with something in return than sitting pretty but stomach empty. I learned my first business, my milk tea business through RIF. The businesses introduced in Business section helped s lot.
Yes and that's right, sacrifice with that is better than sitting quietly but with an empty stomach. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ An empty stomach causes various problems ranging from lack of energy, irritability, illness, not being able to work, so having no money. šŸ˜šŸ˜

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
Yes and that's right, sacrifice with that is better than sitting quietly but with an empty stomach. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ An empty stomach causes various problems ranging from lack of energy, irritability, illness, not being able to work, so having no money. šŸ˜šŸ˜
I like to be always busy. If only there is no evening, then I will want to continue working on or off lines.šŸ˜ I never like to have my mind idle. I hate loneliness. I feel lonely when I am so relaxed. I remember many things like betrayals and others that caused havoc to my present that was supposed to be built in the past with perfect combinations with someone,lol.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like to be always busy. If only there is no evening, then I will want to continue working on or off lines.šŸ˜ I never like to have my mind idle. I hate loneliness. I feel lonely when I am so relaxed. I remember many things like betrayals and others that caused havoc to my present that was supposed to be built in the past with perfect combinations with someone,lol.
But I still enjoy naps and a good night's sleep, I don't want to work like a horse. LOL But I don't like just sitting around doing nothing, at least I have my phone in my hand so I can do something with it. If I just sit around without doing anything I will feel stressed. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
But I still enjoy naps and a good night's sleep, I don't want to work like a horse. LOL But I don't like just sitting around doing nothing, at least I have my phone in my hand so I can do something with it. If I just sit around without doing anything I will feel stressed. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I like to work like a horse and a carabao šŸ˜. It's sacrificial but at the end of the line you'll see the fruit of your labor even if you're only sitting but your hands are connecting to your suspects that may be your potential prospects. That's the definition of sacrificial ambition to shoot the moon šŸ˜.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like to work like a horse and a carabao šŸ˜. It's sacrificial but at the end of the line you'll see the fruit of your labor even if you're only sitting but your hands are connecting to your suspects that may be your potential prospects. That's the definition of sacrificial ambition to shoot the moon šŸ˜.
I can see you are very enthusiastic about working. It can be seen that you are often the top poster on a forum. And you are active in many forums. I'm still moody, my spirits still fluctuate every day. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ¤£

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
I can see you are very enthusiastic about working. It can be seen that you are often the top poster on a forum. And you are active in many forums. I'm still moody, my spirits still fluctuate every day. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ¤£
Nah it's not good to be moody. The best solution for that is eat celery and parsley. They're best vegetables that make you feel always happy. They're happy vegetables šŸ˜.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nah it's not good to be moody. The best solution for that is eat celery and parsley. They're best vegetables that make you feel always happy. They're happy vegetables šŸ˜.
I like adding celery to my boiled noodles, but I don't feel any significant change to my enthusiasm. I get excited when I get lots of orders from my online shop, and when I hear the notification sound of money transfer entering my account. That's my mood booster. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
I like adding celery to my boiled noodles, but I don't feel any significant change to my enthusiasm. I get excited when I get lots of orders from my online shop, and when I hear the notification sound of money transfer entering my account. That's my mood booster. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜
That is the fruit of your sacrifial business. You have to maintain your composure because it is not all the time that the sun shines brightly .There are times that you may have fewer clients, so that is the implication why working in a forum or business is sacrificial..

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is the fruit of your sacrifial business. You have to maintain your composure because it is not all the time that the sun shines brightly .There are times that you may have fewer clients, so that is the implication why working in a forum or business is sacrificial..
Of course, this is normal in the business world, a businessman's income is not fixed every day. But therein lies the challenge, I feel more motivated when I get lots of orders. And when there are only a few orders, I remain patient and look for other sources of income. šŸ˜

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
That's what we call sacrifice. What if you are relaxed but behind that feeling embedded despair of hunger and of being moneyless. Big and small businesses need sacrificial services so with in a forum site like RIF. We need to sacrifice because it's our intention to join to have additional something on our plates.
Of course, this is normal in the business world, a businessman's income is not fixed every day. But therein lies the challenge, I feel more motivated when I get lots of orders. And when there are only a few orders, I remain patient and look for other sources of in

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days making money onile with forums is very hard if you want to make money online I do not think forums are good place to do that it is good for learning but you can't earn good money on them

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
These days making money onile with forums is very hard if you want to make money online I do not think forums are good place to do that it is good for learning but you can't earn good money on them
Agree, yet despite earning very low and sometimes denied of our payment we still continue because we learn and meet people from the different countries and walks of life. But our liking has limits too. It also depends on how we're treated by the site management šŸ˜”.

Back