Would you find it comfortable working for a new start up?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The thing is that a new start up comes with a lot of challenges so one should be willing to work and also be ready to accommodate any challenges that comes with it
As for me, I have no problem working at a new start-up, because with it I can simultaneously learn how to start a new business. Yes, of course I work to gain experience at the same time, so that whenever I have capital I can build my own business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think anyone should have any problem with a new start-up, because with it one can learn a lot from it as well as make money and learn how to start a new business.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
For me I would be so excited in the operation of the new start up. This is simply because I would be testing out the new venture and being considerate enough to catch up with it as early as possible.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
If a financially stable entrepreneur comes in to start up a business, I won't mind working there. Those ones won't have problems with payment and profitability. It is the ones that don't even have enough capital to set up that face those challenges and they should be using their family members till they can stand well.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have no problems working for a start-up business provided they put the necessary things in place. The amount of money being paid to me must also be good enough.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Be it a startup or a well established business, working in either of them come with own sets of pros and cons. As long as the job meets my job expectations like job role and compensation, I am okay to work with anyone.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wouldn't mind they usually don't pay a lot since they are only starting but it's always nice to work for a new bussness if it has potential you can get promotion

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
If the startup is a good one, it gets established within few years with a good profit. The employees from the beginning of the business become an asset. You get more acknowledgement for your work, get the promotion, shares etc...A start up gives more visibility and prospects for career growth.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Starting work for a new start-up business is something that is going to worry anyone as you never know how a new start-up business will work out and if one day it may fail.

I would be open to working for a new start-up business if I had seen the plans and was assured that the plans they had in place, would secure the business and my job. Anyone who starts up a new business without a plan is usually a business to avoid.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Before joining any job, one does all the background check up of the job. And the same has to go for joining a start up too. If you find the start up plan promising and your job to be rewarding, one can go ahead

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will be comfortable working for a new business if they are paying well, they have equipment for me to carry out my job effective and they can situated in a good location, under a good working environment. These are the first things I will look out for

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
I really do not mind working for a new startup though, the most important is that they are paying well, and their mission and vision is realistic and good. Then am good to go.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working for a new start up requires perseverance and dedication. The ways a new start up is managed would determine its success. Working for new start up might not be comfortable at all as the tasks there are enormous. Payment of salary may be delayed.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
There are two motivations to stay in a job. It can be job satisfaction and monetary benefits with job security. If one workplace gives both, it's an ideal situation. But at times one thing takes the priority depending on the stage of your life or the situations in your life.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
There are two motivations to stay in a job. It can be job satisfaction and monetary benefits with job security. If one workplace gives both, it's an ideal situation. But at times one thing takes the priority depending on the stage of your life or the situations in your life.
You are right. There was a time I could work for just any organization. That time I was just starting out and staying with parents but that cannot happen now. As for working for a startup, I have to examine of their vision matches my life goals per time.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
You are right. There was a time I could work for just any organization. That time I was just starting out and staying with parents but that cannot happen now. As for working for a startup, I have to examine of their vision matches my life goals per time.
When you are at a stage and situation in life where you have a lot of financial obligations, monetary compensation becomes the priority. But I have seen that youth with less financial obligations or the senior ones who are done with their financial responsibilities seek more for job satisfaction. They go for the vision and are ready to make some compromise with monetary compensation.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No comfortable in new start up business. It is full of odds and challenges. Not all that glitters is gold. You have to persevere and determined.
Nevertheless, there are some owners of new start up that are kind hearted and caring. They would make your works so comfortable so as not to discourage you.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
For me I really like running start ups that I am passionate about. I don't like the idea of learning about new things while doing them. With that being said I would comfortable working to a start up that involves the things that I love doing Mostly.

Back