Would you find it comfortable working for a new start up?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.555
I would surely not feeling comfortable. I am still adjusting especially the attitudes of my colleagues likewise on the work that's assigned to me. I need to be very careful to avoid disparity of feelings.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
Definitely, provided I will be paid Working for a company that just started is still okay but it is good to know that the company is not a scam too

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
What one loves doing brings a lot of job satisfaction. And no monetary compensation in the world can bring the same joy as you get from work satisfaction. So, if a place whether start up or not is giving you work satisfaction, you might be willing to compromise a bit on monetary compensation. Unless you have financial obligations that are too overwhelming.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There is no new startup that achieves profitability in the first three months of operations. If they can achieve break even in three months, it would take a very good management team.

The beginning is always the most difficult time in any kind of business because that is when you will have serious challenges in getting your own new customers.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The beginning is always the most difficult time in any kind of business because that is when you will have serious challenges in getting your own new customers.
And most times, they offer very low pay. But they still find a way to pull through and still have staff of they are serious with the business because they are staff that would still commit to work with them and help them grow with hope that the future would be brighter.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And most times, they offer very low pay. But they still find a way to pull through and still have staff of they are serious with the business because they are staff that would still commit to work with them and help them grow with hope that the future would be brighter.
A new startup may find it difficult at the beginning but with consistent effort they will definitely sail through.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.468
I would definitely be more than optimistic to embark on the me start up. In normal circumstances the new start ups gives the entrepreneur a new challenge and chapter for the business life altogether.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
I wouldn't mind they usually don't pay a lot since they are only starting but it's always nice to work for a new bussness if it has potential you can get promotion
It depends on the startup though, i have come across new start-ups that even pay better than existing ones. And they even treat their staffs better than other companies.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on the startup though, i have come across new start-ups that even pay better than existing ones. And they even treat their staffs better than other companies.
This is true though. I have also seen it. It depends on who is financing the start up. If it is an already established business person that wants to diversify, or would not just be offering low wages.

Back