Would you Like to Own a PTP someday?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
From posting to earning we can start with our own forum and can earn from the content on our website and from ads.

What do you think? Is it possible for anyone from us to own a forum someday?
I would love to own a paid to post forum someday because I saw when beer money forum owner posted his achievement.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Paid to post forum is a good and interesting business idea. While the owner makes money, it also helps people to earn money while sharing ideas and experience. I would love to own a paid to post forum one day.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Yes, obviously we can do this because it's the matter of interest, once if we have interest and intention about it then we'll struggle and finally we hit the goal, it's possible to do so.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Mr B was on Forum Coin for quite some time. And then he launched Beer Money Forum. And today he has one or two more forums under his ownership. So, I guess anyone who feels that he or she can handle the business can go for it.
I personally don't see myself anywhere there. I have plan to start my own business in a year or two, but that's no where close to any PTP forums.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.885
the thought of me owning my on paid to post site some day do sound nice but i wont do it. I don't think i we have the time to even manage the site.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
In fact that is my every time dream to own a paid to post forum sites one day. I love matters related to the information and technology sector and I wouldn't mind to run and moderate the forum by myself.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I run forums myself and at the moment, as much as I would love to own and run a PTP forum, it is not something that would be feasible for me right now. With my site still being newly opened and me still building it up, at the moment offering any kind of incentive to post I would not be able to follow through with it and pay the members what was agreed so because of that I do not go into that business. It is something that I will always keep in my ideas if I am ever financially able to run a forum like that though.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
If I were to own a forum, I would own one that focuses on sex and sexuality. That particular area of human endeavor sells like water. Ads would pop in and you would be cashing out.
Definitely, you are right because people are crazy about sex and related topics. Secondly, adult keywords are really expensive in Google adwords. Moreover, it will be easy to be monetize because some affiliate networks are desperately seeking adult content publishers.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Many Pay to post forums are arriving now and this shows many people are interested in this business and if they can generate enough revenue then its a good business for them

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
The question I always ask is if the business is really profitable. And before the ads revenue starts coming in, the admin might have to pay out of pocket. That's where the challenge lies in the business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It is not on my plan to create a ptp site hehe I am no expert on that. I just want to join and earn big or small. I am contented of my offline job and my earnings here I RIF.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
At present I don't think I can manage it but yes for the future it will be a good option and till that time I can save money for this project

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many successful brands started from another. We might still have another platform that can be better in the future. I would prefer to have a normal forum than a paid one.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Mr B was on Forum Coin for quite some time. And then he launched Beer Money Forum. And today he has one or two more forums under his ownership. So, I guess anyone who feels that he or she can handle the business can go for it.
I personally don't see myself anywhere there. I have plan to start my own business in a year or two, but that's no where close to any PTP forums.
He did took time to learn and now he owns the best forum, yes there are news that the forum is now owned by Chinese but still its his baby

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
He did took time to learn and now he owns the best forum, yes there are news that the forum is now owned by Chinese but still its his baby
Yes, his forum became one of the best in no time. Despite all the love and hatred ( due to strict rules) and banning, BMF continues to be top rated. Someone mentioned about the forum being taken by some Chinese on Forum Coin. Not sure if Mr B has made announcement regarding the same. But seems he is not going to abandon it till he finds it to be running smooth under the new owner.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Yes, his forum became one of the best in no time. Despite all the love and hatred ( due to strict rules) and banning, BMF continues to be top rated. Someone mentioned about the forum being taken by some Chinese on Forum Coin. Not sure if Mr B has made announcement regarding the same. But seems he is not going to abandon it till he finds it to be running smooth under the new owner.
I think he will stay there forever and actually bmf.io is still his own website so we will see when he relaunches it and how we can earn from that website

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I think he will stay there forever and actually bmf.io is still his own website so we will see when he relaunches it and how we can earn from that website
I have heard of bmf.io but not been a member there. I think that the new ownership of BMF by some Chinese is confirmed. What do you mean by re-launch? Is the site suspended now?
If he is relauching it, I am not sure if he would like to keep the same name, as now the owner of BMF is a different person.

Back