Would you rather be an employee or an employer?

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
The employees do most of the work. You won't know how much employers work till you step into the shoes. Employees close at 4 or 5 max but employers work all round. I am telling you from experience.
There is nothing good that doesn't come with a prize. As the boss there are some works that may come with it but I feel employees does most of the work

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Being the boss is so good because you may not have to do the work but you need to be intelligent and smart. You need to be able to delegate competent people
My former boss was alway the first person to arrive the office and the last person to leave. If you handle your business carelessly, those staff would wreck you in a matter of seconds.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being the boss is so good because you may not have to do the work but you need to be intelligent and smart. You need to be able to delegate competent people
Of course, you need to be very smart and intelligent if you want to become a successful boss. the truth is that everything comes with advantages and disadvantages.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes everything may come with advantages and disadvantages. You will take on the blame if the work did not go well. That's why you need to know the strength of your workers

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes everything may come with advantages and disadvantages. You will take on the blame if the work did not go well. That's why you need to know the strength of your workers
Yeah, knowing the strength of your workers is something that is necessary in you want to run a successful business. You need to identify areas they are lacking and try to make them improve in it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Although it is not easy to have your own business and be an employer because you have a lot of responsibilities, I prefer to be an employer rather than an employee. The main reason is that having a boss over my head is very stressful for me.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all want to be our own boss and make money for ourselves, but this is not the truth of life and sometimes we have to work for employers. However, being an employer is not easy and you have to manage many employees. Some people prefer to be just an employee and not have much responsibility and receive a monthly salary. Do you like to be an employee or an employer?
I have been working as an employee since I was young. I prefer to be an employee now because I work for the government. When pandemic struck many lost jobs working for the private sector. We have a small business of which we hire people to work for us so that also make me an employer but the earnings is not much compared to.my salary as an employee.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
We have to understand that not everyone has the ability to take risks. Some have to learn through the ropes. Employees or employer - strive for excellence in all that you do.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The employer is the boss and that's what I will love to me so I will be a job creator for others it will be a lot more profitable for me

This is exactly the reason why I am very happy with my business of poultry farming and fish farming today because I've been able to employ some people that are working for me and I am paying their salaries.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have been the owner of a landscaper business and I also have been an employee of many jobs. I am currently self employed doing product audits for national companies at different retailers in the US. Even if I go out of state for a day or so I always turn the app on to see if I can get a few quick assignments done

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I would always prefer to be an employee. For instance being an employee would give me the flexibility of time after work, I would enjoy the pension and retirement benefits. Unfortunately for the employers are required by the law to pay for the employees all those benefits that may be too costly for them.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Bussness is not for me so I would rather work as a worker many peaple work workers before they become boss since you need huge capital to start a business

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The mind of humans is really hard to understand I would rather be an employer than an employee
Employer have power in there businesses to do what they feel right but as an employee you don't have the right to express your view on certain matters as you only do what you are told to do

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The mind of humans is really hard to understand I would rather be an employer than an employee
Employer have power in there businesses to do what they feel right but as an employee you don't have the right to express your view on certain matters as you only do what you are told to do
Well, that's right. The views are different. For example, I prefer to be an employee because the employer has a lot of responsibility and if a project fails, you will be the first person to blame.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is the wish of everybody to be an employer and not employee. But your financial status would determine if you are capable enough to be employer.
Moreso, it not when you become employer before you can become successful or financial stable in life. There are many employers whom employees are better than.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I would rather be an employer, of course noone who doesn't like good things, but most times it doesn't come just by mere wishing, it takes years of hardwork, to be able to attain such height in life, where you have people under your pay roll, or people working for you.
We all want to be our own boss and make money for ourselves, but this is not the truth of life and sometimes we have to work for employers. However, being an employer is not easy and you have to manage many employees. Some people prefer to be just an employee and not have much responsibility and receive a monthly salary. Do you like to be an employee or an employer?

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
While being an employee offers job security and benefits, being an employer offers more control, flexibility, and the potential for financial rewards, but also a greater It also comes with responsibilities and risks.

Back