I have not been able to binge watch for years now.

Back in 2011, I started watching the zombie series The Walking Dead. I was hooked watching it, their adventures, dramas and the thrilling action with the undead. But stopped watching at season 5.

Another favorite was Grimm. And still my favorite. I completed the series. Too bad that it ended at season 6 in 2017. Too bad. I liked it because of the drama, mystery and characters.

I am waiting for the next season of

Umbrella Academy
The Order
Sweet Tooth
All of Us are Dead
Squid Game

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't watch any series on TV anymore, even on Netflix because I have nothing to pay on the latter. hahaha.

However, I watch KDrama, and I prefer those with comic stuff.

I stop watching Kdrama this time. There's no money in watching a drama unless paid to watch a drama.I also stopped watching DARNA lol.
I'm laughing about Darna. Seriously, it looks funny. I only see videos of it on FB.

I stop watching Kdrama this time. There's no money in watching a drama unless paid to watch a drama.I also stopped watching DARNA lol.
I was able to watch the first few episodes of Darna. I got bored watching it. Because ever since I was a kid, I was able to watch the Darna movies. And the series of Marian and Angel.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.910
I was able to watch the first few episodes of Darna. I got bored watching it. Because ever since I was a kid, I was able to watch the Darna movies. And the series of Marian and Angel.
Maybe you watched Lolong but it ended already and failed to watch the final episode.

I do forum activities mostly in the evening and to do Mylotting some minutes in the evening. It's good to better send the time productively.
That is right. I like it better here and other forums instead of watching TV. Good thing that the series I am waiting , are still pending.

Asfa

Unfamiliar
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am watching k dramas and waiting for all of us are dead season 2 previously I have watch train to Busan it was thrilling to watch but disappointed with the ending

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.910
That is right. I like it better here and other forums instead of watching TV. Good thing that the series I am waiting , are still pending.
People at home also seldom watching TV news. We hate to see brutal killings and those news about the Sabungeros. I think they're already killed.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As they say in our local language "magasal". Needs more refining.
Haha! Yes. I always say that word whenever I see poor effects on Philippine TV and movies. It's funny because there are very poor edits on Darna. You may want to search the video of Valentina at the front of the mirror. There's a part where you can see how her head looks like in reality and while there are snakes on her head in one frame.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.268
I have not been able to binge watch for years now.

Back in 2011, I started watching the zombie series The Walking Dead. I was hooked watching it, their adventures, dramas and the thrilling action with the undead. But stopped watching at season 5.

Another favorite was Grimm. And still my favorite. I completed the series. Too bad that it ended at season 6 in 2017. Too bad. I liked it because of the drama, mystery and characters.

I am waiting for the next season of

Umbrella Academy
The Order
Sweet Tooth
All of Us are Dead
Squid Game
I have heard alot about the walking dead before but i have not actually watched it, is it really that interesting? I would love to give it a try if it's actually worth it. I also heard the characters where changed at one point, how true is this?

As for Grimm, i have watched a little of season one and it was quit interesting though, i also heard the main character was changed, is this true?

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I saw this clip of Valentina infront of the mirror. I think they are rushing things. They don't put too much attention on their shots.
Yes. And it became a laughing stock. It's crazy because ABS-CBN has been criticized for that. It seems they are under cost-cutting measures as seen in the effects.

Back