Your Favorite TV Series

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not been able to binge watch for years now.

Back in 2011, I started watching the zombie series The Walking Dead. I was hooked watching it, their adventures, dramas and the thrilling action with the undead. But stopped watching at season 5.

Another favorite was Grimm. And still my favorite. I completed the series. Too bad that it ended at season 6 in 2017. Too bad. I liked it because of the drama, mystery and characters.

I am waiting for the next season of

Umbrella Academy
The Order
Sweet Tooth
All of Us are Dead
Squid Game
I am fond of watching Kdramas and mostly historical. This week I started watching The Deep Roots and Under The Queens Umbrella.
Post automatically merged:

I stop watching Kdrama this time. There's no money in watching a drama unless paid to watch a drama.I also stopped watching DARNA lol.
Yes, there is no money to watch a drama but it relaxes me and I learn many things from watching.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
There are many young faces that I don't recognize anymore @iyanpol12 . Like when I tuned in to Star Magical Christmas, there were lots of new artists I did not know.

@Starmix I sometimes don't like Family Feud because they don't sensor some scenes. And their questions are a bit naughty.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many young faces that I don't recognize anymore @iyanpol12 . Like when I tuned in to Star Magical Christmas, there were lots of new artists I did not know.

@Starmix I sometimes don't like Family Feud because they don't sensor some scenes. And their questions are a bit naughty.
Is that ABS-CBN? Haha. I stopped watching ABS-CBN even I am a big fan before. I don't watch GMA either. Haha

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not been able to binge watch for years now.

Back in 2011, I started watching the zombie series The Walking Dead. I was hooked watching it, their adventures, dramas and the thrilling action with the undead. But stopped watching at season 5.

Another favorite was Grimm. And still my favorite. I completed the series. Too bad that it ended at season 6 in 2017. Too bad. I liked it because of the drama, mystery and characters.

I am waiting for the next season of

Umbrella Academy
The Order
Sweet Tooth
All of Us are Dead
Squid Game
My all time favorite is FRIENDS, and lucky me its on Netflix so i can watch them daily if i want to. Bojel, you have a lot of list to watch. I only watch The Boys recently

Last edited:

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
My all time favorite is FRIENDS, and lucky me its on Netflix so i cant watch them daily if i want to. Bojel, you have a lot of list to watch. I only watch The Boys recently
I don't watch Friends. Now that we don't have Netflix, I am going to continue to watch Once Upon a Time because it is on Disney+

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't watch Friends. Now that we don't have Netflix, I am going to continue to watch Once Upon a Time because it is on Disney+
You dont like sitcom? Netflix is a must in our home, my friend. My wife has a lot of list every month, right now she binge watch Emily in Paris season 3. So, i only do this to make my wife happy. Disney+ we have 1 years subs, and prime video or HBO Go, we only subs for it if my wife want to wacth some movies/series there.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
You dont like sitcom? Netflix is a must in our home, my friend. My wife has a lot of list every month, right now she binge watch Emily in Paris season 3. So, i only do this to make my wife happy. Disney+ we have 1 years subs, and prime video or HBO Go, we only subs for it if my wife want to wacth some movies/series there.
Not really into sitcom friend.
Wow you have 1 yr subs already. It is new in the Philippines and my brother is sharing with his friends. He doesn't watch on the TV so we are using it on TV and he is on laptop.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow you have 1 yr subs already. It is new in the Philippines and my brother is sharing with his friends. He doesn't watch on the TV so we are using it on TV and he is on laptop.
I got very cheap price buying 1 year subs by Grab. So i bought it. LOL

Its my 3rd year subs Disney+, and i always got special price a.k.a cheapest, Bojel. Lucky me

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I got very cheap price buying 1 year subs by Grab. So i bought it. LOL

Its my 3rd year subs Disney+, and i always got special price a.k.a cheapest, Bojel. Lucky me
Good for you. It is just introduced to us this year, in November I believe. So it is only now that we are subscribed. Maybe through cable company it was already available but the app was just open.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good for you. It is just introduced to us this year, in November I believe. So it is only now that we are subscribed. Maybe through cable company it was already available but the app was just open.
To be honest, i prefer netflix than disney+ but since i always got the cheapest price for the last 3 years, so we always continue to subs.

Maybe i'm so lucky that time, remember i am the angel here LOL

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
To be honest, i prefer netflix than disney+ but since i always got the cheapest price for the last 3 years, so we always continue to subs.

Maybe i'm so lucky that time, remember i am the angel here LOL
Wow. I think Netflix is still the best for me. My brother is the paying for the share for Disney+ even Netflix. I go yo HBO Go to look for other movies.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow. I think Netflix is still the best for me. My brother is the paying for the share for Disney+ even Netflix. I go yo HBO Go to look for other movies.
HBO GO, my wife said we dont need it for now, we have to wait until we collect several movies or series there and then we are gonna subs back. LOL

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
HBO GO, my wife said we dont need it for now, we have to wait until we collect several movies or series there and then we are gonna subs back. LOL
We actually don't need it too. I renewed this month because I like to finish LA Brea. But it was too short. I think it is only 7 episodes and my one month is almost running out.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612

I am always watching the GMA TV show, the Family Feud. That is the only TV show that I watch. Before I watched ANG PROBINSYANO, I like Coco Martin and after that I watched LOLOG but it ended already. I do not know if Darna s still showing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back