AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
In my case, I seldom watch TV, I am always watching videos on my mobile phone. I am watching K-drama:ROFLMAO:
Right now we are watching Jurassic World on HBO Go. My father is here and he wants to watch movies. At 4 am he is already awake and watched Black Adam while I am working on my desk.
Post automatically merged:

We don't have TV channels on our TV. We need to buy TVPlus or GMA Box to work. I watch Family Feud of YT or YT shorts.

Last edited:

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Right now we are watching Jurassic World on HBO Go. My father is here and he wants to watch movies. At 4 am he is already awake and watched Black Adam while I am working on my desk.
Post automatically merged:

We don't have TV channels on our TV. We need to buy TVPlus or GMA Box to work. I watch Family Feud of YT or YT shorts.
I'm so glad that our internet provider, provide TV Cable, so i pay my internet bills that include TV channels. Again i am the angel here, i always got the best prices LOL

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Let me remind you, youre older than me, Bojel. How come you said like that. By the way, TV Series that i wacth recently is K-Drama "Reborn Rich" i watch it on VIU, i subs to VIU only to watch that.
Shhhh! Don't reveal. Yeah, I'll accept it but don't reveal.
I am watching Jurassic World now. But I am not looking. I am focusing here.
My father is probably bored.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Shhhh! Don't reveal. Yeah, I'll accept it but don't reveal.
I am watching Jurassic World now. But I am not looking. I am focusing here.
My father is probably bored.
Oopss, you didnt tell me that, i'm sorry. Jurassic World on HBO GO? I wish to watch Avatar 2 at The Cinema but i'm afraid i will sleep at the studio. Did you watch it already?

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Oopss, you didnt tell me that, i'm sorry. Jurassic World on HBO GO? I wish to watch Avatar 2 at The Cinema but i'm afraid i will sleep at the studio. Did you watch it already?
Yes, same with you. I am afraid I will sleep too.
Yes on HBO Go.
My father watched Black Adam at 4 am. He wakes up early. He's here for the holiday.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, same with you. I am afraid I will sleep too.
Yes on HBO Go.
My father watched Black Adam at 4 am. He wakes up early. He's here for the holiday.
Everytime i wish to watch movie at Cinema, my wife remind me that "are you sure, youre not gonna sleep there?". After that i said, i'm gonna watch netflix then. LOL

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not been able to binge watch for years now.

Back in 2011, I started watching the zombie series The Walking Dead. I was hooked watching it, their adventures, dramas and the thrilling action with the undead. But stopped watching at season 5.

Another favorite was Grimm. And still my favorite. I completed the series. Too bad that it ended at season 6 in 2017. Too bad. I liked it because of the drama, mystery and characters.

I am waiting for the next season of

Umbrella Academy
The Order
Sweet Tooth
All of Us are Dead
Squid Game
I think that binge watching is a great way to relax and escape from the real world. It can help you to explore new worlds and characters, as well as learn new things. But I also think that it's important to be mindful of how much you watch and when to take a break. It can be easy to get lost in a show and forget about the things that are important in life.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am always watching the GMA TV show, the Family Feud. That is the only TV show that I watch. Before I watched ANG PROBINSYANO, I like Coco Martin and after that I watched LOLOG but it ended already. I do not know if Darna s still showing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Darna is still showing. I'm glad Ang Probinsyano ended already though. Haha. If you know what I mean. hehe

Back