Join the TGF Contest with $410 in USDT prizes

Investing in local or investing internationally.

As we all know investment is one way of making money and getting profit from our investment is the only thing we are hoping when we consider all type of investments.
But when we see the investment places there are local investment plane that are found in our area and in our countries that we have good information about it and we know the CEO and developer of the investment company in person, and also there are an international investment places that we have some information about and we know the CEO and developer in name and not in person. so which investment place do you think safe and profitable.

Do you consider Faucet Pay swap fees of 3% too high?

Faucet Pay is one of the most recognized decentralized exchange. With it's peer to peer, you can send crypto to a fellow user at zero fees.

They have a Swap feature that allows you to swap one crypto coin to another. For instance, you have BTC and you need Ethereum, you can swap your BTC for Ethereum using Faucet Pay in minutes.

The fee for their swap though is 3%. Do you think this is too expensive to pay for a Coin swap?

November Binance Crypto Giveaway - FREE USDT in Binance account

Binance has announced its Crypto Red Packet Giveaway which allows members to get some free crypto in their Binance account
Binance account holders will get 0.01 - 3 USDT FREE in their Binance funding account only by pasting the giveaway link https://s.binance.com/2qQTUyZc in their browser
Members who do not have a Binance account, can register a new Binance account for free.
The Binance Crypto Red Packet Giveaway ends on November 30, 2023, so participate in the Binance giveaway now to get some free money, which you can use for trading or staking immediately.
More details at https://adarticles.net/2023/11/binance-crypto-red-packet-giveaway-for-november-2023/

How to quickly get a loan for your business

When you are looking to get a quick loan for your business, you should know there are some things you would need to put in order to get it as quickly as you want.
You need to put the following in order

You should try not to have a bad credit and let your business have a credit history.

Make your plans for your loan to be clear snd don't be behind your business taxes payment .

Make sure Your business is too young and you had the right collateral to offer.

Add yours

SBF found guilty of fraud over collapse of FTX.

We all were shocked at the collapse of FTX sometime ago despite being one of the world's biggest crypto exchanges.

After that, the founder of FTX, San Bankman Fried has been undergoing a legal tussle. For the past, the former crypto mogul has been on trial with many witnesses testifying mostly against him.

Judge Kaplan announced that SBF has been found guilty. Sentence to be given March, 2024. He might get an extended prison term that could last up to 110 years.

Things to know about commercial insurance

As a business owner you should know about commercial insurance as it comcerns your business. Commercial insurance is a insurance coverage for businesses to protect it against risks and losses.

Commercial insurance can also be called business insurance. Business insurance coverage covers a wide range of areas that has to do with losses that has to do with unexpected events. These events include lawsuits, any form of accidents, natural disasters etc.

The commercial insurance types that are available include general liability insurance, home-based business insurance., professional liability, property insurance.
What do you think about commercial insurance?

How can I make snippets if my contents to appear on search results?

When a search query is made, the search engine like Google displays a summarized abridged content at the top that it thinks is relevant to the search query. There is no doubt that this snippet would help to boost traffic to any site if it's contents is featured on the featured there.

How can I get to feature my contents as search results snippets

Do you normally reward yourself when you make sales?

I met a guy who said he has a habit of rewarding himself whenever he is able to score a particular deal or make sales in business. The rewards are not really anything big but small things like a good dinner, a good night sleep or even a movie night. He said by doing this, its his way of appreciating every little effort he is able to achieve rather than waiting for the big ones.

How are you coping with the current dollar to naira rate?

For does in Nigeria, there has been an increase between the naira to dollar exchange rate, this has caused a lot of increase in the cost of purchasing goods. The cost of materials for production has also increased. Due to this a lot of businesses has doubled the prices of their services. Not to mention the fact that there is also an increase in the cost of petro. How are coping with the increase of price?

How can I boost search engine rankings for my YouTube videos?

YouTube offers the opportunity for people to post videos, monetize and earn from ads. One thing is certain though, if your videos are not discoverable, you would not get enough views that would translate to substantial earnings.

What can I do to boost my YouTube videos so that it would be easily displayed when queries relevant to it are being searched on Google and YouTube?

What are the chances of getting traffic being ranked on second page on Google search results?!

When it comes to organic traffic, the ranking of your site on search engine results is important. We all know that sites that are ranked first would tend to get more visits from search engines.

But some sites don't even make it to the first page if search engine results. Does it mean that a site ranked on the second page of search engine results would not get reasonable traffic?

How to be proactive as a business owner

When you are proactive you can think ahead of situations, grab opportunities and quickly fight threats. it isn't the best to just be a reactive person as such entrepreneurs need to learn how to be proactive

So how can you become a proactive business owner

Be a good researcher and provide the needs for your customers, employers and business partners. I

Quickly find out business threat and develop solutions for them

Identify the business areas that needs improvements and go for it

How to pep-up business workforce

As a good manager one needs to be tactful and accommodating. Giving feedback to the workers should be both praises and constructive criticism.

But if you want to pep them up and get the most out of them, you should do the following:

Praise them for their strengths and give solution to their weaknesses

strategize on ways to improve on their work when not up to standard

You have to be honest to them without being discouraging to aid turn failures to growth opportunities than demoralizing.

Add yours

3 Workable ways to always have supplies for your business

Companies are always in nedd of supplies. These supplies are used to create products to make money for the business

The thing is that businesses that are just starting out might experience supply shortages especially where there's no effective system in place.

So how can businesses have high supplies

increased production capabilities: This is a must for businesses

Reduction of delayed delivery times: Supplies need to be done as quick as possible

Negotiating different suppliers : it would be good to have different suppliers to have supplies at all times.

What's your views?

How to avoid having a weak brand identity

A vompany with a weak brand identity might will remain poor as it would consistently experience low-profit margins.

it is always the best to make your business identity strong to have a high number of sales. If you wants your business to grow. So how can you avoid a weak brand identity

.To avoid weak brand identity start with establishing its core values and let people know

Secondly, outline your mission and goals to help employees and consumers understand more about the organization

State its purpose by maybe writing articles, hosting press releases and doing promotional campaigns to aid educate people about the company.

What do you think?

Does a business have the right to sue a customer for a negative social media review?

There is an incident that happened in my country. A Twitter user posted a negative review of a particular packaged tin tomato brand. After some few days, the lady was arrested by the police in connection with the review and the company has vowed to sue her.

I don't know if there are laws that allow a business to sue a customer for a public negative review in your country. From your opinion, is It right for a business or a company to sue a customer for a bad public review about it?

Filter

Back