Poultry farming business.

Poultry farming is the most profitable business in my country, it is a chicken farming it have three parts farming egg laying chickens and farming chickens that is only used for meat products. and both of those chickens have different foods and supplements and the las one is buying an incubator and hatching chick and selling them for those who want to start poultry farm.
In order to start poultry farm business first we need to decide on which farming we choose the hatching, the egg laying or the meat producers, after that we prepare place for the chickens and we start the process.
what about in your country is it easy to start and running poultry farm business?

Free Litecoin and free bitcoin cash faucet apps.

Free litecoin and free bitcoin cash apps are a faucet earning apps for android and they let you earn small amount of litecoin and bitcoin cash by rolling on the app and they give you two chances to roll and from the list of coins you can take the highest you roll, and the earning is every hour but you can increase the earning by watching ads and playing some additional games on the app.
The withdraw is automatic and the bitcoin cash app will pay you every Tuesday when you reach 30,000 bitcoin cash satoshi, and the litecoin pays when you reach 100,000 litsoshi.

Attachments

• ltc.png
    ltc.png
    164.2 KB · Views: 2

Dice game on faucet sites.

Almost every one of those faucet websites have a dice game option in order to let their users to earn more than the faucet that they clam every hour,, and they say the dice game is provably fair, and they say its legit and not programed to make us lose, but from my experience when i play dice on faucet websites i keep losing my earnings and some times i wonder if the dice game is programed to make us lose our money and return the money we clam from the faucet sites.
what do you think are those Dice games on faucet site are they really Provably fair?

Starting street food business.

Street food business is one of the most consumable and fast growing business in most of the countries, peoples use a cart and a car to cook the foods and provide for their costumers, and the best thing about street food business is that you can go wherever you want and find place that have many coatomers like industry zones and working areas and also schools this place is best place to run a street food business and you don't have rent or own a place and pay a rent.
IN my country running street food business is very easy and its very profitable, most of the time investors who are running this business start from street food and open a restaurants.
what about in your area is it profitable to run a street food business?

Earn from search engine.

I heard that peoples make some passive income by searching and surfing using the specific search engine, and they say its easy and they have earned good money from it, but i never come to find any legit search engine that pays for its users only for searching and using the browser or search engine, the only browser that i know which pays from searching on it is brave browser.
Have you make some passive income from those platforms who pay only for searching?

Survey site

My friend sent me this site last night she has already cashed out once and on her way to her second cashout now they have PayPal and amazon and some other options but I am only interested in the 2 mentioned O have been with them since last night and already halfway to my first cashout. My girlfriend made her first in a couple days.

Top ways to Save Money In Your Business

·Money can be saved in a business with the right business tips. Business owners need to adopt practices that will help them save money. You can do the following

Outsource some business task than employing permanent staff to pay salary

Carry out financial planning and do low marketing budget,then stick to the budget to avoid implusive buying

Buy in bulk and Cut down some on irrelevant things to save money.

Do you apply assumptions and estimations in your business?

You can why not. I bet those who have a business cannot avoid to assume regarding the possible sales and apply estimations on the possible goods good to show to customers. Other goods must be kept well and assume breakage in case you display them improperly. Then during delivery expect broken items because of negligence. Always assume of hidden possibilities to estimate the cost in case of loss, damage or robbery.

Are workers in your place free of two snacks and lunch?

I'm wondering if workers are provided with two free snacks morning and afternoon and lunch. Let us speculate their hunger and if they're hungry, they cannot function properly. Their concentration is to satisfy their hunger. In my place, I saw big stores providing free snacks to workers but not free for lunch. The workers bring their own provisions. Do you think giving free lunch to workers is necessary?

Is it good to invest in the rural areas?

Do you think it's good to invest in the rural areas? Do you also think the peace and order there controlled and stable? What about the people in the community can they afford to support an investment? This time peace and order situations are controlled in the rural areas. There are also police authorities and there are also residents with different livelihood and businesses. It's good to invest there chicken farming and agriculture. What do you think?

What are the requirements for hiring a personal bodyguard?

A friend of mine just got promoted to become the manager of his company. Part of the package with this promotion is that the company would pay for a personal bodyguard for him.

Now, he has to hire a personal bodyguard. What are the things to check for in a qualified and competent personal bodyguard? What are the specific requirements and qualifications for someone to be a personal bodyguard?

Does vehicle advertising offer a very wide reach?

Vehicle advertising simply involves placing your adverts on the body of vehicles like cars and buses. The idea is that as the vehicle travels, it is spreading your adverts and people are seeing your products.

Does this kind of advertising have a wide coverage scope and can a product go viral from vehicle advertising. I believe that it works for branding but not for sales as it is not targeted.

What do you think of vehicle advertising?

The risks of delay delivery of goods

It may happen in online and offline businesses to delay of delivery of goods. There might be reasons like sudden blackouts enabling the goods to be loaded, sudden strikes, drivers getting sick and hospitalized, and lack of stocks. Those are among the possible reasons for the delayed delivery of goods. The downside of this may lead to unhappy customers, negative reviews, and even loss of future business. Delayed shipment can disrupt orders of the second party that relies on your goods. The best thing to do is to deliver the goods in advance, check the news, check the driver, and check the updates of the current if there is a scheduled blackout. What can you say?

Claim free airdrop with satochi

Register on this stuff.

*If you missed CORE, Don't miss OEX AIRDROP, backed by BINANCE*
It's the same people that massively created millionaire early this year through *CORE* that is also sponsoring this.

Don't use VPN.
Use your real email address.

After registration, download the and login with the details you created.

So on your dashboard ..

Click on start airdrop.
Choose ur country.
After that, start airdrop again and do the face verification.

Next step.

Click on *project* on ur dashboard

You will see the first 1
*OpenEX (OEX)*

Click on it.

Then click on *participate in airdrop* at the top right corner of your screen.

Then
You will just go to that main page

You will be claiming everyday

Homemade soap making

Homemade soap making is one good way to start a business. The first thing to do is hire someone expert in homemade soap making. There are many here in our malls selling homemade whitening soap and they were approved by the health department. The price is also competitive and it is assured that this will become your profitable business if taken care of. You consider first your capital, your staff to help you dispose of your homemade soap. This could be a good source for a networking team. Everyone earns. Is there a homemade soap making in your place?

Pizza Shop Business

How I envy people who are skilled in making pizza. I saw many in the vicinity of our campus outsiders paying for the space in the university canteen to sell homemade pizza. The students flock to the area because the pizza is still hot and chili which they love most. I am thinking of creating a pizza shop. I think the capital is not big. We only need pizza ingredients, manpower experts in pizza making, bread, beef, pork, or chicken, and the right place. If you are thinking of operating a small but profitable business, challenge yourself to operate a pizza shop

Is the vet business lucrative in your area?

As we all know, doctors who specialize in treating animals are called veterinary doctors. Over here there are lots of people who owns pet but majority of them do not take care of them the proper way, you see a lot of these pets roaming around the streets eating trash like they are homeless, these are lead me to think that the occupation as a veterinary doctor is not that lucrative. In my area there are just two vet clinics and i have not really seen them in action. How are things in your area?

Buying Goods Through Installment

If you are a business operator would you allow a customer to buy goods through installment? Are you sure of the paying credibility of the customer? For me I will only allow it after building goodwill or good friendly relations. Of he's a new customer it's critical for the business owner to allow buying through credit. What if he's not a good payor? The decision is yours.

Filter

Back