How much did you lose from trading?

If you are online trader you know how much online trading is profitable and you can make money in a split of seconds, as you already know their are many things to trade online like cryptocurreny, forex money and also gold amd stoke holdings, but all thus online trading have some risks and we all have lost some money when we start online trading,
So how much did you lose when you start online trading?

Litecoin for transaction.

I guess we all have faced high transaction fees and hig gass fees for semding and withdrawing some crypto coins, and personally i use those coins with less price, they have very little withdrawal fee and its perfect for me, one one of the ckin i choose for transaction is litecoine, what about you which coin do you prefer?

Faucet or ptc sites?

I think we all know ptc and faucet sites are free earning platforms that we spend some time in order to earn small amount of coins,
For me ptc is way better than faucet because i can earn from ptc sites without any limit, and they don't limit their earning every hour, all you have to do is click on ads. And wait till the ads. Finish and click another one,
What about you which is better way of earning some coins?
And which is faster?

What are business trends and need for them?

Business trends can be described as new developments in an industry or a market environment. These developments get adopted by business owners and they affect the business environment positively or otherwise.

A business trend do start when a company or two begin with a new way of production or introduces a new product, and it becomes a success others in the market would follow suit and a trend will begin

Business trends are generally new approaches that busines owners hope to achieve their goals.

So they are needed to help improve performance among business competitors. Trends can happen with products that are produced for sales, on the manufacturing processes, on business operation methods etc,

What's your view on business trends?

Which is safer crypto trading or online gambling?

I guess we all have tried online gambling in our online earning life, i have tried online gambling and try to earn some money from it, but to speak the truth i never get a profit from gambling, even if i win some money i lose it on the next day and that makes me mad, but with trading i have maid some good money, even if i lost some i still maid good profit from it.
What about you which one is good for you?

Pi network coin.

The pi network have been on the air for more than 2 years and still they are letting their users to mine pi network coin, but still.the coin is not released and have no value on the crypro market, i have bo idea what the developer of the coin is still doing, but when are they planing to release the coin for transaction.
Do you still believe that pi network will release the coin?

How to practice shadowing in your business

Shadowing is an act of a worker observing another worker working to gain a better understanding of how a job is done

Some workers do learn a job through looking at how others are doing their job. This job observation can be for a period of time which ranges from few days to few weeks.

You can practice this in your business by doing the following

Be verbal about it: Communicate to the workers that they can watch others work to learn from them.

Be intentional about it

if possible you can create a little time for them off their role, that they can watch others execute their job so they can learn.

Let the workers work in close proximity. So that they can easily learn from one another.​

What do you think about shadowing style of learning in a business?​

Reasons Role rotation would aid a business to success

Job rotation is all about members of staff to be rotated in other job roles in a company. it is to moved workers through different jobs within the organisation. You know that this will help the company acquired high level of productivity which the end result would be the success of the business. So what are the reasons why this should be practice in business

To aid workers acquire a range of skills from each department

So that different workere will fit into a certain job role.

A job role wouldn't be vacant even if the main worker of such position is absent. it would be swiftly filled by another staff.

The business will still be in progress with or without some workers as those available can continue with the business.

Add yours

Reasons to use competitive pricing for a business

When you are running a business it is good to make your prices the same as your competitors. This act comes with it own benefits. Even making it way cheaper is no bad idea but you would be at a vantage point if you make the pricing competition. The reasons as follows

Little to zero rate of choosing competitors ptoducts

since the rate are same, customers would not choose your competitors' products over your own

Creation of large market share

With competitive pricing you would be able to maintain and build your market share

Customers retention
Consumers will be less likely to move from your products, services or business

Add yours

Scam 👎 BigBucksForum.com Review

I just encountered a new forum site, Bigbucksforum, which was launched on Oct 23, 2023, only a week after it was launched but members have already reached 115 members. This indicates that the forum site is very interesting and promising for making money online.

1,000 B-Coins = $1
New member bonus 50 B-coins.
Referring friends 300 B-Coin (min ref has 15 posts.
Comments = 20 B-Coins.
Create new a thread = 30 B-Coins.
Max credit limit 50 posts
Min comments 150 characters.

Min Withdrawal
USDT min wd $3.00
LTC min wd $10
Withdrawals will be processed every Saturday. And every time you withdraw, all your posts will be reviewed to see if they violate the rules, which takes about 72 hours to process. For more detailed information, you can directly visit the Bigbucks forum site

Weak leadership in business

If you are a business owner and has a weak leadership, most likely, you will suffer losses because people in your workplace will abuse you. They may not work hard, they may be so relaxed in the workplace because the business owner is always not around or not doing anything to see the workers idling by. Being a weak leader encourages workers and customers to abuse. This kind of leadership would sooner or later turn his business to failure. To correct everything, the owner must change his approach, he must show the workers his capacity as the owner, Give them what they deserve by firing them all, and replacing them with new ones who are active and help promote the business to a more profitable one.

Losing control of the finances in business is a disaster

Yes, it is true that losing control of the finances in business is a disaster. As a business owner, you must see to it that proper handling and accounting of money is proper and not exceeding. What to do, a business owner must always do proper accounting through his accountant and bookkeeping, inventory as planned, and check the receipts on the counter if they match the items that were sold. Also, scrutinize the receipts handled by the property custodian, there might be discrepancies to mean tampered prices. If the business owner won't do this, time comes, his business will go bankrupt because of mishandling.

Bad planning and a lack of strategy

If you are a business operator, you have to see to it that your business plans must adhere to your objectives and mission why operate a business of your preference. Bad planning and a lack of strategy would cause your business to sink to the ground. If you have bad planning that means you do not foresee the picture of it in the long run. Though you understand that you created a bad planning like increasing the prices of the products any time in the day, still you never corrected it. About your strategy, it may be bad if it would cause confusion to the customers. It is better not to do that if you deserve respect from people and continue doing your business in peace.

Reasons to organize business training for workers

As a business owner you would need to periodically organized business training for your workers. This act comes with immense benefits for the workers and the business.

So companies should invest in employee training for the following reasons

To improve their business skills which will bring efficiency

It will help the workers to be more productivity, the more training, the more productive they become

Aid with cultivating competent workforces. The workers would be good at their various taxes

With the right training they would be up to date on industry trends and evolving technologies

What do you think?

How to make money just by writing ?

Making money through writing is possible, but it often requires dedication, skill, and persistence. There are several avenues you can explore to earn income as a writer:

1.Freelance Writing:
Many websites and publications pay for well-written articles, blog posts, and other content. You can find freelance writing opportunities on job boards, content marketplaces, and by pitching your ideas to publications in your niche. Freelance writing allows you to write for a wide range of clients and topics.

2.Content Creation:
If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can create your blog, YouTube channel, or podcast. Once you build an audience, you can monetize your content through ads, sponsorships, affiliate marketing, or selling products or services.

3.Self-Publishing:
If you're interested in creative writing, you can self-publish your books, e-books, or other written works on platforms like Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP). You earn royalties for each sale.

4.Copywriting:
Copywriters create persuasive content for advertising and marketing. Many businesses hire copywriters to help with their marketing efforts, including website content, product descriptions, and advertisements.

5.Technical Writing:
Technical writers create user manuals, documentation, and guides for software, hardware, and other technical products. Many organizations hire technical writers to make complex information accessible to a broader audience.

6.Academic Writing:
Some individuals or organizations may pay for research papers, essays, or academic content. However, ethical considerations and academic guidelines may apply, so be sure to follow best practices in this field.

7.Online Courses and E-books:
You can write and sell online courses or e-books on platforms like Udemy, Teachable, or Amazon. If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can create educational materials.

8.Freelance Journalist:
If you have an interest in news reporting, you can work as a freelance journalist, pitching stories to newspapers, magazines, or online news outlets.

9.Resume and Cover Letter Writing:
Help job seekers create compelling resumes and cover letters. You can offer your services on freelancing platforms or directly to clients.

10.Grant Writing:
Nonprofits and organizations often hire grant writers to help them secure funding through grant proposals.

To get started and be successful in any of these areas, you'll need to:

- Develop strong writing skills.
- Identify your niche or specialty.
- Build a portfolio of your work.
- Network with potential clients or employers.
- Market your services or content.
- Meet deadlines and provide high-quality work.

Remember that making a consistent income through writing may take time, and competition can be fierce. It's important to keep refining your skills, building your reputation, and seeking out opportunities that align with your interests and expertise.

How to easily recognize marketing gimmicks by sellers

Sellers use simple marketing tricks or gimmicks to sell their products. This is just avenues to trick you to buy their products that might offer little to no value. So how can you easily detect these marketing gimmicks

The seller offer incentives that often have no direct relation to the advertised itrm. Like a ticket given with a jewellery

When a seller do an advertisements in which the focus isn't about any product or service but on abstract things like having commercials with exciting visuals. This is all to get people talking about the advertisement to increased publicity and sales.

When you are made to believe you are gaining something special from buying their product or service. Like giving you a loyalty card which will make you to buy more goods for a free product. This is to make you spend more for a little reward.

Add yours

Ideas for Christmas sales

As we all know, Christmas is around the corner, most persons have started rendering certain offers or selling certain products due to the Christmas period. There is a store close to my house that normally sells cloths. They now sell fireworks as well. As a graphic designer i am into graphics and customized items. What else can i sell and take advantage of during this festive period?

Trade organisation endorsement in business

A business can use any kind of endorsement strategies to push out its products. All of this is in a bit to make the product popular to increase sales volume.

one of such endorsement strategy that can be adopted is the trade organization endorsement. This kind of business endorsement happens when a trade organization gives its endorsement of a particular product.

Trade organisation endorsements can be in form of an icon appearing on the said product's packaging which shows the trade organization or it can be a statement showing that the trade organisation has endorsed the product.

A good example is that of American Dental Association which is a trade organisation endorsing sells of dental hygiene supplies.

What do you think of trade organisation endorsement?

Is there a good side for specialization to workers ?

Yes, there are several positive aspects of specialization for workers:

1.Expertise:
Specialization allows workers to develop a high level of expertise and proficiency in a specific area, making them valuable assets to employers.

2.Efficiency:
Specialized workers can perform tasks more efficiently due to their deep knowledge and experience in their area of specialization.

3.Career Advancement:
Specialization often opens up opportunities for career advancement and higher earning potential, as employers value specialized skills.

4.Job Satisfaction:
Workers who are passionate about their specialized field may find their work more fulfilling and enjoyable.

5.Innovation:
Specialized workers can contribute to innovation and advancements in their field, driving progress and growth.

6.Competitive Advantage:
Businesses with specialized employees can gain a competitive advantage by offering unique and high-quality products or services.

While specialization offers many benefits, it's also essential to strike a balance, as over-specialization can lead to limited job opportunities and vulnerability to changes in the industry. Finding the right level of specialization for one's career goals and market demands is key.

Filter

Back