AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freecash a GPT platfrom

Freecash is a nice platform where you can play games, complete surveys, and do different kinds of tasks to earn money. There are a lot of members, and it is one of the most popular GPT sites out there. I used it myself, and I did get paid instantly. The problem is that it took me over a year because I was not so active, but if you like to play mobile games anyway, it might be worth checking it out.

WHAT DO YOU SAY TO CHILDREN WHO WANTS TO START THEIR BUSINESS?

Children always want to explore especially when they have a role model or wants to practice what they see you do.
Moreover, if you like telling them " We can't afford this and that"
What if they see their friends do things that generate money they may want to do same.
You know they always want to venture into more adventures for their young lives.
I think they should be encouraged.

How good is Time Bucks

Iam a member of this site 7 months ago but this day, the site owner emailed me convincing me to come back and do activities for good pay. I did it and then I realized that we have to do many tasks and each task has time limit . a member must finish the task before evening. I am so sure, I will back out, I will never spend much time on a site like that, time consuming with a very small earning.

Q & A at Advisordia

Advisirdia is a personal finance community. It is like Answeree .com asking and answering your own questions. I supposed to register but I remembered the previous site was the same as this that may not pay members after their second request of payment. This is a site where people share ideas about money making, business startups, insurance, money saving, and questions about financial problems. May I know if you are a member of this site and if it is legit.

New Kucoin users can purchase 1 USDT for 1 Indian rupee/100 Naira for trading

It appears that crypto exchange Kucoin is trying to increase its users in India, Nigeria, Russia and Malaysia, so new users can get 1 USDT at a low price of 1 INR (Indian Rupee) / 1 MYR (Malaysia Ringit) / 1 RUB (Ruble) / 100 NGN (Nigerian Naira).
To purchase 1 USDT at a low price of 1 INR / 1 MYR / 1 RUB / 100 NGN till August 5, 2023, users can register at the Kucoin USDT promotion page
For more information, please check http://adarticles.net/2023/08/new-k...-1-usdt-for-1-indian-rupee-ruble-for-trading/

Zoom Meeting with Pallete Poetry

I am so excited that Pallete Poetry site accepted my application and verified it too. What I am happy about is the payment for the poem which is $50 USD. As if I'm on Cloud 9 too when the management invited me to join the zoom meeting come August 7, 2023. I am inspiring you to apply and get the chance to receive the 50 dollars payment for every poem submitted to them, so by August 7 we'll see each other there with their famous poets and magazine site management. What can you say?

Filter

Back