Join the TGF Contest with $410 in USDT prizes

Noones.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Noones.com is an exchange platform that connects buyers and sellers from different parts of the world.
On this platform you can sell your Bitcoin, USDT or USDC for Skrill, PM wise funds and other forms of e- currencies. The escrow service is a very reliable one because it provides the necessary support.

However, you must be extra careful because there are more scammers than legit members on the platform, so be wise.

Do You Do Social Commerce

Social commerce means selling your products and services through social media platforms. A lot of social media sites allow you to buy and sell, some social sites even allow you to create a shop. Do you do social commerce. What is your favorite social site for social commerce. I have a shop on Facebook. I I also use facebook Marketplace. I am thinking to use Instagram Shop as well.

How Often Do You Get Job Opportunities Through Forums

I have been using forums for a long time, and I am frequently hired for various jobs such as website building, content creation, marketing, website management, etc. through the forums. I even manage to sell my sites once in a while through forums. Have you been hired to work on various jobs through the forums where you are active? How frequently are you hired?

About XRP

XRP is a crypto created by Ripple Labs in 2012 and is a coin that is used as a medium of exchange on the Ripple Network and also serves as a mediator for crypto and fiat money, which are often used as fast and cheap cross-border payments.

Current price of XRP is $0.522, ATH $3.842, reached in Jan 2018,
On Jan 01, 2023 the price of XRP was $0.339.

XRP Price Predictions
Even though there is a slight decline in the RSI indicator, the index is around 60 and there is a high probability of an increase and the 30 day MA indicator is still rising above the 200 day MA. Based on these indicators, it is predicted that the price of XRP at the end of 2023 will be $ 0.64. Meanwhile, the XRP price prediction based on artificial intelligence (AI) for 2025 is $1.26

Which eCommerce marketplace Has Best Worked for You

One of the easiest ways to start a business is by creating your store on online marketplaces. Well, selling from an online marketplace is not easy, however, you do not have to spend a lot of money to build your store as you can start for free or with a small investment. I sell on Amazon, Etsy, Redbubble as well as facebook Marketplaces. I generate more sales on Etsy than on any other eCommerce marketplace.

What Do You Sell?

I have a couple of small businesses, I sell clothes, mugs, digital art, ebooks, workbooks, smartphone covers, etc. I design the products and then use my designs to create products on print-on-demand platforms or publish my ebooks and workbooks on ecommerce marketplaces. I do not generate a lot of sales but what ever comes to me is helping me to finance my bills as well as make investment on other markets.

Your Favorite Low Cost Marketing For Your Business

If you are a small business owner, you have to seek low cost marketing as you might not have a lot of money to market your products and services. What is your best low cost marketing method? For me, social media marketing has worked well. I have a couple of facebook pages and Twitter accounts where I have a good number of followers. I regularly promote through my Twitter accounts and facebook Pages.

Did you ever go to a business college?

Well, I went to a Business college and studied Business, Finance, Investment, and Accounting. However, I was not interested in pursuing a career in this niche, therefore, I studied content writing and went on to build a career in writing. However, my education has helped me to write content on business finance and investment niches. I have also used my knowledge to build my own business.

Juggling between Online Business and Offline Business

If you have an online business as well as an offline business, how do you manage time for your online business and offline business at the same time? How do you ensure that you are as much productive with your online business as in offline business? Currently, I do not have offline business, but when I was running online business and offline business, it was really hard for me to manage time.

Agrofaucet.com Review

I just encountered a new faucet site launched on May 3, 2023. where members can claim Faucet reward:5 satoshi for every fifteen minutes and available Clicks/view ads. The Agrofauce site takes care of the user's comfort with no annoying short links, pop ups or advertisements. Offers are available for members who will increase their earnings such as CPX/surveys, Wannads and Bitlabs. 10% commission from referrals earning;Another way to increase earnings is to participate in Revenue Share. The price per share is 1000 satoshi. minimum purchase of 1 share. and shareholders will get dividends/earnings of 0.6% per day.There is no minimum deposit, it can be done via FaucetPay or sent from your wallet. Minimum withdrawal 100 satoshi, via FaucetPay or direct Btc address.

Hiring Staff Through Business Forums

I am a member of multiple business forums and webmaster forums. I use these forums not only to get jobs but also to hire fast for my businesses. I hire virtual assistants, content creators, as well as graphic designers through forums. I even hire people for trouble shooting my business websites. Do you use business forums to hire staff for your business?

Filter

Back