AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Legit 👍 AAMusic App Review: SCAM OR LEGIT?

AAMusic App is a rewards app that pays users to listen to music, take surveys and complete various offers. Here is an overview and some tips for cashing out earnings:

Overview​

The main way to earn on AAMusic is by listening to sponsored playlists with ads between songs. Users earn points for listening to playlists and can cash out once a balance of $5 is reached.

• Passive earning by listening to music
  • Low $5 cashout minimum
  • Variety of offer walls and activities

Cons​

• Delayed reward delivery
  • Points take time to accumulate
  • App stability issues

Tips for Cashing Out​

• Listen to playlists whenever possible
  • Check app daily and complete all available offers
  • Cash out earnings at $5 via PayPal
  • Take advantage of referral program
Overall, AAMusic provides a fun way to earn a little extra money by listening to music. Just be patient accumulating points and consistently cash out rewards when thresholds are met.

Temu

I am trying to win my 5 gifts free just need one more person to click my link so I can get them free if this is not ok to post it can be deleted. I would really like to get these items they are some of the things I have on my wishlist there.

Can you accept my invitation so that I can get 5 free gifts ? I‘m claiming 5 free gifts, valued at $60.95

Hello, my friends

How are you all? This day the site is so quiet. Where are your noises? :love:
Why are you hiding? Let us be happy come what may, it's life. Let us not
be affected by our emotional struggles because of love and money.
Money cannot buy happiness and love is easy to feel. I missed our discussions.
Wherever you are, keep safe and be healthy.

🥳🎉 Forum Advertiser’s Grand Opening! ❤️💥

Introducing a brand new forum aimed at providing webmasters and admins another outlet to promote their forum, another community to call home, a place for us to network with each other and share our knowledge. Come check out Forum Advertiser today!

Link:
forumadvertiser.com

kLI9fex.png

Forum Advertiser is a great resource for webmasters & forum enthusiasts! All are welcome!

RIF always gets sick

I missed the RIF of yesterday. It's like a flower blooming beautifully, well-loved and cared but so suddenly it kept on getting sick. Frankly I love RIF. I met many friends here and learned the best businesses. Despite tired from work, I never missed to drop by to share my thoughts and feelings. I missed the noise of the site. I consider RIF my inspiration but people here gradually vanished. I cannot bring back yesterday. I'm still hoping the site gets well soon. Onward RIF. I love you.

Bug Am not earning any raw cash

Some days back i believe there was a similar issue, where some persons said they where not getting any points for their activities on the forum. I didn't really say anything cause i believed i was not experiencing that issue.
I just noticed i didn't get any point for my activities yesterday and the little i have commented today didn't get any reward. I don't know if its an issue on my part but i would like the admin @Jordan to kindly look into it thanks in advance.

Won a Radio Giveaway

I am so excited on the radio station we listen to the have a thing they do every Thursday and you have to be the correct caller and win a $20 giftcard to a restaurant well I won it. I know you are thinking $20 is not a lot but my boyfriend has one for the same restaurant so we will have $40 and we have never been there so it will be something to look forward to.

Jackpot Lottery

Lottery Information
For each lottery draw game below, I will use http://www.random.org/ to pick the lucky ticket number. http://www.random.org/ allows one to "randomly" pick a number between whatever number range that is inputted, and other fun stuff, so that will provide a better balance to who will win.

Once the winner is picked from Random.org, the round to each lottery will start again.

Max. number of tickets per Round: 100
Max. number of tickets per Player: 10
Ticket Cost: 0.25 RIF Per Ticket
Jackpot: 10 RIF Cash
Sold tickets up to now: 0
Jackpot Drawing Date: September 30, at 9 PM, U.S. Mountain Time Zone
Minimum Tickets Sold In Order for the Jackpot to be Won: 50 Tickets
The last winner was: No one.
Entries:

Form to Fill Out:
Ticket Amount
:
Ticket Cost:
Total Cost:

Shopper Army

I got a product to test out from a product testing site I belong to called shopper army don’t get a lot from them but I get excited when I do get things from them. I got a Olay face moisturizer will be trying it out tonight. Do you like to test things out if so what do you like to test out.

• Love
Anniversary Contest Winners 🎉

Hey everyone, I have the winners of our anniversary contest :)

Days of Celebration
All you had to do was reply to the topic for an entry. There are 10 winners:
1) @arunima - $5
2) @Hate2Wait - $5
3) @Barida - $5
4) @Raja - $5
5) @AruneBend - $5
6) @Joshua Farrell - $5
7) @puroypoi - $5
8) @cherry123 - $5
9) @Heatman - $5
10) @Carson20t - $5

Have a Freebie:
Only 19 people claimed the "Have a Freebie" prize which all you had to do was click a link to get the money :)

Referral Contest Winners:
1) @Hate2Wait - $10
2) @AmazingJob - $5

Snowflakes In The Summer (Golden Tickets)
Winner: @cherry123 -$50

Review RIF Winner
Winner: @Heatman -$15

Everyone should have had their RIF Cash added to their balance.

* All contests that required a name to be drawn, used the WheelofNames website to randomly select a winner.

Pros & Cons of Bond Mutual Fund Investment

Bond mutual funds are carried out through the collection and management of public investment funds by investment managers, the majority of whose funds are allocated to bonds, whether government bonds or corporate bonds. The maturity period for these mutual fund bonds is generally 1 year to 3 years. Investors will receive coupons or interest periodically.

Bond Mutual Fund Investment Pros
There are several pros or advantages of bond mutual funds that you can take into consideration before investing:
1. Tax on interest income
The interest/coupon tax from bond mutual funds is smaller (10%) compared to bonds purchased directly on the secondary market (15%).
2. Disbursement at any time
Bond mutual funds do not have a maturity date so we can withdraw them whenever we need money.
3. Minimum capital
The capital required to participate in bond mutual funds is very small, only $1,

Cons of Bond Mutual Fund Investment
Apart from that, we also have to consider the cons or disadvantages of bond mutual funds, including:
1. Investment instruments are held by an investment manager, which is different from when you buy bonds directly on the stock exchange.
2. Profit will depend greatly on the influence of inflation and interest rates. If interest rates are high, the performance of mutual funds will weaken, whereas if inflation and interest rates decrease, the performance of bond mutual funds will be better.

Birthday Present

Yesterday I was out having fun birthday shopping with my mom soxI was not around here but I wanted to come and share my birthday goodies with you all it is minus one shirt because it is black and would not show up which I do not understand because the underwear she bought me are black and they showed.37FDFDF8-E18D-4C9E-9423-EFC84E801F84.jpeg

Filter

Back