AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Top tech, internet companies rewarding work at home fraud

In some countries , the top tech, internet companies have been rewarding work at home fraud , getting housewives only cooking, cleaning for their crooked families, and other frauds who do not do computer work, monthly government salaries for faking computer work, online investment since 2010 while the real online worker is making very less despite working several hours daily. The government only believes the liar tech and internet companies, while the online worker, is denied the right to equality and other fundamental rights. Are top tech, internet companies rewarding work at home fraudsters in your country?

Labor law violations highest in the tech, internet sector

The government recognizes the work of offline workers, even maidservants and prisoners are paid for the work they do. Only in the internet sector, the government refuses to recognize the computer work done by some citizens at home, and top government employees are falsely claiming that their sugar babies, girlfriends and relatives, who do not spend time working are doing the work to get them no work, no investment government jobs in the internet sector while the real online worker is criminally defamed. What can be done to end the Labor law violations, slavery in the tech, internet sector?

I am a member of price council

The recent surge in price of rice in my country had affected small rice retailers because the government had issued orders or price ceiling. Last week the chief of police approached me and asked when we will start the operation and apprehend violators. I am in a position of not willing to do it because it will result to a loss in income of businesses. They including me bought the supply at a high price and we cannot afford to lower down the prices as ordered by the national government.

Buying Top Brands Paid with Crypto

Currently shopping for luxury goods is getting easier and more comfortable, there are many means of exchange available, both fiat money, emoney, credit cards/debit cards cryptocurrencies etc. Owning goods from well-known brands is a matter of pride for some people, because basically humans like to shop and consume, especially wearing luxury goods. Currently top brands such as Balenciaga, Farfetch, Gucci, Hublot, Ralph Lauren, TAG Heuer. Are you interested in buying top brands using crypto?

What's your experience with Attapol

Attapol is survey site that has low payout threshold of only 150 pesos or about 3 dollars. I have made several small payouts from this site but waiting time is longer because I am often disqualified in surveys that have high points. Some surveys pays as much as 1 dollar for 15 minutes survey. What I don't like about it is letting me answer for more than 5 minutes and then disqualify me without giving a consolation point. Have you tried this site?

The Power of Networking for Business Growth

Networking is a crucial aspect of growing a successful business. It's about building relationships, sharing ideas, and learning from others in your industry. Attending networking events, conferences, and joining professional organizations can help you connect with potential clients, investors, and partners. By actively engaging with others, you can expand your network and gain valuable insights that can help your business thrive. Remember, it's not just about collecting business cards, it's about building meaningful relationships that can help you achieve your business goals. So, put yourself out there, be approachable, and watch your business grow.

Disadvantage of buying from peddlers

Last month the internal revenue agency of my country made a surprise visit to one of the local grocery stores in my town for allegedly selling counterfeit cigarettes. When they entered the premises they have discovered some reams of imported cigarettes which they confiscated and will then file charges against the store. The owner said that they had purchased the item from a peddler. The cigarette is fast selling and cheaper.
This is lesson learned for some store owners to only buy from legit supplier. A centavo save will eventually cost you a Dollar if one is not careful.

Leggings or Shorts -For women

Which do you find more comfortable wearing leggings or shorts? I prefer wearing leggings especially when I go out of town. Leggings make me move freely and I feel lighter too. It's also easier to match leggings with any tops or blouse or jacket. We can also wear long socks inside the leggings where.we can hide some cash while on a kong travel.

Falsely claiming that work is done by a bot to avoid payment

Some of the government employees benefiting from the work at home fraud since 2010, are now falsely claiming that all the work is done by a bot to avoid compensating the online workers, whose bank account the government employees falsely claim to own. In your country, do government agencies falsely claim that all computer work is done by bots?

Gold Investment vs Bonds: Which Do You Prefer?

These two investment instruments are often recommended for novice investors, but gold is often used as a hedge against inflation, and in some countries gold is also used as the monetary standard of the financial system. Fixed rate bonds will provide fixed returns that are distributed every 6 months, but the bond spread is smaller compared to gold. Gold is in physical form so the risk of theft or loss is higher. The liquidity of bonds is lower compared to gold, interest income (coupons) from bonds will be deducted from income tax, while capital gains from gold are not deducted from tax.

Barbie Movie

I was wondering if any of you have watched the Barbie Movie ? I loved to play with my Barbie dolls when I was a child. I still have most of them and once in awhile pull them out to reminisce. I want to watch the movie when it is available to watch at home. I’m not expecting it to be great, but the little girl in me is curious to see it. If you’ve seen it did you enjoy it ?

Birthday

My birthday is coming up next month October 11th and I already told my boyfriend what I want it is a wax melt burner that looks like a fireplace it is really cool my son has one and he loves it he got it from Tractor Supply. My mom takes me shopping for clothes and I am looking forward to it. What do you ask for for your birthday?

How to Become a Trusted Seller Online

In marketplace apps, all sellers want to be trusted sellers. Customer trust in online businesses is an important factor that must be built, so that customers can make transactions safely and comfortably without having to worry about being cheated.

Trusted sellers are sellers (shops) that are trusted by many customers with positive and satisfied customer reviews with testimonials and more than four star ratings. There are many ways to become a trusted online seller, including honesty, quick response to orders and customer complaints and maybe many more.

Cheap Keyword, short domains , crypto payment accepted

Keyword, short domains are available for sale at low prices. Ideal for those who want aged domains at low prices.
abusevictimhotline(.)org
laptopinstitute(.)org
ripjournal(.)org
studentloansinformation(.)net
peod(.)net
amxu(.)net
dhoo(.)net
homeonlinebusiness(.)info
ilos(.)biz
Payment options : paypal, payeer, crypto, Binancepay
Domain will be pushed directly to your Dynadot account after receiving payment
Buyers can also directly purchase the domains from Dynadot marketplace or send their best offer.
More information at http://adarticles.net/2023/09/keywo...sale-at-cheap-prices-crypto-payment-accepted/

Fake rumors used to commit financial fraud on online business owners

Some online business owners find that fake rumors are being used to commit financial fraud on them, some powerful people are falsely claiming that government employees who hate the business owner are paying all the expenses when the government employees do not pay any expenses at all. The government believes all these fake rumors causing great losses,ruin the reputation of the business owner. What is the best way to counter these fake rumors.

Suggestion Please keep it simple

This credits saga has gone over my head - it has so many names Raw RIF, RIF Cash, RAW Rig. You see it at different places.
Just call it EARNINGS. I am on other Sites and it is a simple process. Whatever that earns there it is instantly added to the earnings and I like it that way.

@Jordon are you listening please? And thank you in advance.

Guys. What do you think?

Filter

Back