Not Paying đźš« Advisordia.com Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am part of this website and only posted once so my stats will stay 2 questions and 1 answer or something like that and there are numerous complains about the website now that they are not paying

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yeah they are mo longer payjng and they new buyers seem to have abandoned the site. One begins to wonder why they bought the site in the place this is quite bad

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
No feedback from the new buyers of this forum. I wished fecom didn't sell the site out maybe we would have still be having our site here today but as it is , it seems this one has gone with the winds.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
Not struggling but I like to earn more online and I see others earning well so I feel I should work hard too and maybe I can achieve that amount too someday but we have to learn more skills for that
But the forum site advisordia is sold to another person and the members are still waiting for the new updates related to payment ad guidelines. Forum sites this year are sinking and others dying.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
But the forum site advisordia is sold to another person and the members are still waiting for the new updates related to payment ad guidelines. Forum sites this year are sinking and others dying.
As it is right now, a lot of members have given up on the site. I had high hopes for the site honestly, even after it was sold, i was abit worried but still had hope that it would be for the better, but with the way things are going. Not even a single update from the admin. Its well though, lets see how things goes in the coming month.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I can't remember the last time i posted there though, i still have over ten dollars pending on the site. The fact that the new owner has not made an announcement or an update is very discouraging.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was a member of Advisordia when it was first launched and I loved it so much. Unfortunately, the site was sold to another admin and they have not updated us on the continuity of the payment plans. Personally, I gave up on the site, I don't even visit it anymore.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.240
1 experienced it myself. I submitted a very long answer because it was not accepted.
Did you read rules before you did send that post? If you did not, it is not your mistakes. Every where you must follow changes even here. If you did not, it is again your mistake. Also better have lower payout rates than have big and then go into scam. If you think it is easy main forum and keep it runing, then start your own PTP forum.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.073
The site isn't that bad but it's really frightening to write whole 400 words for answering of a question. I think these kinds of rules keep of most of the users.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.240
The site isn't that bad but it's really frightening to write whole 400 words for answering of a question. I think these kinds of rules keep of most of the users.
If question is good set you can write answer so long. Include some reference and history facts and you will get that word number. Looks admin search good quality so his sites are ranked on search engines. I guess he could run sites for years if he want it and authors would always be paid on time.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.073
l am too very skeptical about that site. The only one thing that makes me to hesitate in joining is that l have never seen a payment proof whatsoever for sure.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
l am too very skeptical about that site. The only one thing that makes me to hesitate in joining is that l have never seen a payment proof whatsoever for sure.
There where payment proofs before the site changed ownership but after that, everything just fell apart. Is the site even still working currently? The last i checked the site was not really loading. Maybe later i would check it again though.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Another one of these sites that ends up not paying, I don't know why so many end up becoming scams, if they don't have the economic power to be able to pay users they shouldn't start this type of business...

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.240
Another one of these sites that ends up not paying, I don't know why so many end up becoming scams, if they don't have the economic power to be able to pay users they shouldn't start this type of business...
At least they are trying. It is not easy run PTP site. Users want good money but often provide low quality content but don't want accept it and increase quality. Ad networks want good content and visitors which admin sometimes have problems provide so they ban site and admin don't have money for users.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
At least they are trying. It is not easy run PTP site. Users want good money but often provide low quality content but don't want accept it and increase quality. Ad networks want good content and visitors which admin sometimes have problems provide so they ban site and admin don't have money for users.
Yes, you can try, but I think you have to have a base of money with which to pay users until the income starts coming, it is difficult to get good content in ptp forums, I agree with you, but it is not impossible as long as the rewards are consistent with the work.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
The owner of Advisordia has sold, while the new owner cannot make updates and changes to the Advisordia site, even though the old owner has also offered help but there has been no news from the new owner until now. So left by the members.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
I also left Advisordia it seems it's not functioning this time. The new owner might have a plan to change the interface, the policies, payment and more. It's better to leave that site.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$3.480
I have heard the controversy surrounding this site. If there are issues on a site, it is best in your interest to stay away form such sites. I have learned my lesson the hard way.

Back