Any New Paying website Other than RIF, BMF, Forumindex,FC,Postbucks, Trendri, Bizdustry, Insured forum?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
There are other pay to post site but they are paying low now except those you mentioned earlier. The new sites are paying very low. You can go join discussion buck if you haven't

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
There are other pay to post site but they are paying low now except those you mentioned earlier. The new sites are paying very low. You can go join discussion buck if you haven't
What other sites? Having low pay is better than none, at least when combined, one might be able to get something reasonable. I am active on discussion bucks and I have been able to cash out just once so far.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Pay to post sites come and go, these sites have sustainability issues, try to work on sites that are paying and in the meantime also explore other ways to make money

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know of any new paying websites other than the ones you mentioned. From what i know, bizdustry and trendri stopped their paid to post program. Are they back?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Please I want to know if referral index forum has started paying members with cryptocurrencies just as they were doing before it came to a stop, let someone kindly reply me, because its been a long while since I visited this forum, thanks in anticipation.

Back