Any New Paying website Other than RIF, BMF, Forumindex,FC,Postbucks, Trendri, Bizdustry, Insured forum?

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I can see you are active here. That's good that you can still post on the other sites while posting here. I am trying to multitask but I can't get good results.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
There are other pay to post site but they are paying low now except those you mentioned earlier. The new sites are paying very low. You can go join discussion buck if you haven't

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
There are other pay to post site but they are paying low now except those you mentioned earlier. The new sites are paying very low. You can go join discussion buck if you haven't
What other sites? Having low pay is better than none, at least when combined, one might be able to get something reasonable. I am active on discussion bucks and I have been able to cash out just once so far.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
Pay to post sites come and go, these sites have sustainability issues, try to work on sites that are paying and in the meantime also explore other ways to make money

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
I don't know of any new paying websites other than the ones you mentioned. From what i know, bizdustry and trendri stopped their paid to post program. Are they back?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Please I want to know if referral index forum has started paying members with cryptocurrencies just as they were doing before it came to a stop, let someone kindly reply me, because its been a long while since I visited this forum, thanks in anticipation.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Discussion hub and forumrace are few other forums where I work these days apart from the mentioned forums.
I am hearing about forumrace for the first time. How much do they pay per post and do you have an idea on how much their minimum withdrawal is.
Can we also donate to other users?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Yes we have a new one called bontarus forum. It has very great earning rates for sure.
How much are you earning from this paid to post site in a day. I think it would be a boost and motivation to hear some ore reviews about the forum. I already like the fact that they are paying in cryptocurrency on Binancepay.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Discussion hub and forumrace are few other forums where I work these days apart from the mentioned forums.
Is Discussionbucks PTP forum or just forum owner hire people for posting? If he just hire for posting, it is not PTP forum. Owner just want gave more attention to forum and increase activity.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Is Discussionbucks PTP forum or just forum owner hire people for posting? If he just hire for posting, it is not PTP forum. Owner just want gave more attention to forum and increase activity.

No, the owner doesn't pay per post but rewards users for posting as he conducts contest every month for top poster of the month and top 4 people are awarded.

Edit: this was about discussion hub but discussion bucks pay pay per post.

Last edited:

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
That one is not legit, don't waste your time there. They have been flagged by forum coin as being a site made by some serial forum scammer.
I have registered here, but I am hesitant to continue with the verification process. I think I will hold off until I get confirmation of its legitimacy from others.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
No, the owner doesn't pay per post but rewards users for posting as he conducts contest every month for top poster of the month and top 4 people are awarded.

Edit: this was about discussion hub but discussion bucks pay pay per post.
No you are wrong I think it's a pay to post forum I just make some post there what you should say is that their rate is very low
Post automatically merged:

I had never heard of bontarus in the past. It's better not to join any site before you see evidence of the payment being sent to someone.
I believe the forum is very legit you are wrong check back the forum it's paying even if I have not join it yet, sorry for back to back reply

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
No you are wrong I think it's a pay to post forum I just make some post there what you should say is that their rate is very low
Post automatically merged:

I believe the forum is very legit you are wrong check back the forum it's paying even if I have not join it yet, sorry for back to back reply
I think you just need to show him a proof so that he’s going to believe what you say. You know people love it when they get to see a proof

Back