Are you a member of MeWe Social Network?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I'm coming across this site for the first time and is thrilled with your reviews on it. However, you did not state the financial benefits of the site. If it does not pay for posting, then it serves no purpose to me.
It's not paid to post site, it's a social media site like Facebook but it's platform is different from Facebook, there's no messenger.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.148
This is the first time I've heard of this website. However, I am not particularly active on social media. I prefer Facebook because some of my friends are on it.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I prefer to use Facebook for my online shop to sell goodies to target clients. If I am working on a pay-per-view site, I might consider it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Me We is like Facebook. It's not a paid to post site. It's a social site, but you can also do business there like in Facebook. It's also free.
Post automatically merged:

I'm coming across this site for the first time and is thrilled with your reviews on it. However, you did not state the financial benefits of the site. If it does not pay for posting, then it serves no purpose to me.
It is not a paid to post site. I stated it in my post that it's a social media site comparable to Facebook Well, you can do business like live selling of your stuff if you're on a business like that.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
MeWe is a new site and it is gaining popularity. It differs from Facebook as to platforms and uses. I also like that media site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I am a member of MeWe but I am inactive. I am not used to their platforms. I cannot find their chatting direct like in Meta Facebook Messenger. I prefer Facebook,

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
I am a member of this Next-Gen Social Network. MeWe has 105 million users/ members. MeWe is a global social media and social networking service. It is owned by Sgrouple, a company based in Los Angeles, California. The only advantage is unlike Facebook, it does not focus on the data privacy of the members. Its app is the number 2 free app in the App store. I registered for this site last year, but I am inactive due to working from home which requires attention. It was introduced to me by an American friend who's also a Mylotter.

I am still knowing this site better if it has messenger -like on Facebook, free group chatting thru Messenger Meta Messenger Group Chat. I also did not find spaces where one can create rooms for students' virtual, classes unlike on Facebook. I want to know also if we can build a business there on MeWe, or allow members to do a live-selling of online products. Hoping it caters needs of the people to do online selling. I will verify of they charge members doing business on their site. What can you say?
This is my first time of hearing about this project but I think that it looks like a very good project which some people might be interested in taking advantage but I'm going to still look into it very well to know if it's something that I'm going to be interested in.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Tgi
This is my first time of hearing about this project but I think that it looks like a very good project which some people might be interested in taking advantage but I'm going to still look into it very well to know if it's something that I'm going to be interested in.
This is not about a project. MeWe is a social media site synonymous to Facebook. It's also a good site to do online selling business. The members there are mostly Americans. I'm the only from Philippines.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I am a member of this Next-Gen Social Network. MeWe has 105 million users/ members. MeWe is a global social media and social networking service. It is owned by Sgrouple, a company based in Los Angeles, California. The only advantage is unlike Facebook, it does not focus on the data privacy of the members. Its app is the number 2 free app in the App store. I registered for this site last year, but I am inactive due to working from home which requires attention. It was introduced to me by an American friend who's also a Mylotter.

I am still knowing this site better if it has messenger -like on Facebook, free group chatting thru Messenger Meta Messenger Group Chat. I also did not find spaces where one can create rooms for students' virtual, classes unlike on Facebook. I want to know also if we can build a business there on MeWe, or allow members to do a live-selling of online products. Hoping it caters needs of the people to do online selling. I will verify of they charge members doing business on their site. What can you say?
This social network is not very common in my country and I can tell you that this is even my first time hearing about it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
This social network is not very common in my country and I can tell you that this is even my first time hearing about it
Try to check it on your browser. It's new or baby site but it's solid. You may register there and transact business. I'll try to post my referral link in MeWe tomorrow.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Try to check it on your browser. It's new or baby site but it's solid. You may register there and transact business. I'll try to post my referral link in MeWe tomorrow.
I will check it but I will make sure that I wait to you have a referral link before I register

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996

Just heard of this site from you. I don't think I I still have time for another social media. i have instagram but seldom drop by there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Just heard of this site from you. I don't think I I still have time for another social media. i have instagram but seldom drop by there.
Okay but if you want to explore why not try. We can meet there good people friendly Americans, Australians, Germans and more. I was invited by Valerie from Mylot @just4him. She's a. member of MeWe.

Back