Are you a member of MeWe Social Network?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here
It would have been better if the site pays people but it does not so it is not needed.
I agree with you... I have. FB. which doesn't pay for my post but it serves as my communication center for friends and relatives... It's where we make updates on what's happening around us.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you... I have. FB. which doesn't pay for my post but it serves as my communication center for friends and relatives... It's where we make updates on what's happening around us.
We are at this stage of our life in which we should always make sure that most of the things we ngage in are bringing money to us

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
Same here
It would have been better if the site pays people but it does not so it is not needed.
How that site pays people when it s not a paid-to-post site? It is a social media site, lol. Yo better open this social media site to see the real thing.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Few years ago, I remembered downloaded MeWe apps, but I never pursue it, for it occupies much space on my mobile. I decided to uninstall it, since my objective is not only to free some space but also to earn from social media site, since it is not, then I have to unused it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
It's my first time of hearing of MeWe social networking site. I have never heard of it before. However I am amazed by the large number of members that have already signed up for it. I will definitely look it out for a trial.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.190
If it won't pay us to chat there then I not interested in it because there enough social media that I am active on.
I agree with you. For me, Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In are enough for me to have. For now, I need to earn more by chatting but not to add more social network. Although you can try to earn some money using a social media called WebTalk.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
I'm coming across this site for the first time and is thrilled with your reviews on it. However, you did not state the financial benefits of the site. If it does not pay for posting, then it serves no purpose to me.
MeWe is not a ptp site. It is a social media site like Facebook. You can do business the same way people do in Facebook. You can build or market your business.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not aware of this website but there are tons of these social networking websites that promises to pay but instead they don't and they don't sustain for long time too

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
I'm coming across this site for the first time and is thrilled with your reviews on it. However, you did not state the financial benefits of the site. If it does not pay for posting, then it serves no purpose to me.
MeWe is a social media site like Facebook, the benefit you can get from the site is the same benefit you get from Facebook. It is not a ptp site and I cited it here already. And there s o charge once you sell products inline like on Facebook.
Post automatically merged:

MeWe is a social media site not a ptp site.

Last edited:
Back