Are you a member of MeWe Social Network?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I am a member of this Next-Gen Social Network. MeWe has 105 million users/ members. MeWe is a global social media and social networking service. It is owned by Sgrouple, a company based in Los Angeles, California. The only advantage is unlike Facebook, it does not focus on the data privacy of the members. Its app is the number 2 free app in the App store. I registered for this site last year, but I am inactive due to working from home which requires attention. It was introduced to me by an American friend who's also a Mylotter.

I am still knowing this site better if it has messenger -like on Facebook, free group chatting thru Messenger Meta Messenger Group Chat. I also did not find spaces where one can create rooms for students' virtual, classes unlike on Facebook. I want to know also if we can build a business there on MeWe, or allow members to do a live-selling of online products. Hoping it caters needs of the people to do online selling. I will verify of they charge members doing business on their site. What can you say?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
That's right my worries now is next semester we'll have full face to face classes, so I can't have much time working online on s forum or writing site. My superior doesn't allow working other things outside our department. I may go to the library hehehe and do online activities.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have not mentioned the usefulness of the social media. Is it a decentralized social media network that allows you to earn some token through chatting?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think I have free time to waste now. I have Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms, why adding more to the pool while I have not been able to use those ones I joined constantly.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm coming across this site for the first time and is thrilled with your reviews on it. However, you did not state the financial benefits of the site. If it does not pay for posting, then it serves no purpose to me.

Back