Are you earning from Mylot?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I will try to find you too, we can help each other, it is always good to have friends that always comment and like our discussions and comments.
I have followed your account, you can follow my account. I have also sent you an inbox. Oh, in the future, if you tell other people, use your username. The problem is I searched for the name you mentioned it didn't appear, but a new username appeared. :D

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I dont know why the first day i joined to mylot i earned like 0.30$ and the next days with luck i earned like 0.02$ or something like that, i dont understand it

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I know, the pay is not high, and I am not expecting much. Just for a distraction when bored, and I don't think it's bad for extra income. 5$ a month is not bad.
And I am there to chat away to you all as well. don't know if that is a bonus or not
Post automatically merged:

I am manuela lopes there, I will try to find you.

I like Mylot a lot, if we dedicate enough time to interacting with other members we will get our return. Active members receive a payment every month and some get easily more than $10.
We have found each other.

Boy I am going to have to make myself a list up of who is who on which site as I can be awful at remembering names

Last edited:

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I dont know why the first day i joined to mylot i earned like 0.30$ and the next days with luck i earned like 0.02$ or something like that, i dont understand it
Another strange forum. What is the minimum withdrawal and what are their payment methods? Maybe I became a member considering that I am not in BMF and Biz anymore

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Another strange forum. What is the minimum withdrawal and what are their payment methods? Maybe I became a member considering that I am not in BMF and Biz anymore
The minimum withdrawal is $ 5 and the only method of payment you have is PayPal and I think you will not add more at the moment, although honestly I do not know if you can join for your country, is full of Americans, I send you link if you want.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The minimum withdrawal is $ 5 and the only method of payment you have is PayPal and I think you will not add more at the moment, although honestly I do not know if you can join for your country, is full of Americans, I send you link if you want.
If this is an American forum, then most likely I don't have access to it, and the other thing is that their payment method is PayPal, which I don't have access to, but if there are people who buy points, it's good.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
If this is an American forum, then most likely I don't have access to it, and the other thing is that their payment method is PayPal, which I don't have access to, but if there are people who buy points, it's good.
I do not know if you can register or have access but definitely if you do not have access to PayPal as a payment method you should not even waste time with it because there is no exchange of points as far as I know.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I have a MyLot account, but it's not active there, sometimes I'm often confused about opening a thread or discussion, and maybe I'll just comment, but it seems less exciting.

If you have other activities, you don't need to waste your time on mylot. Because indeed the pay there is low, but for me it is not bad for additional income. Besides that I like to chat and write a lot there. I enjoy Mylot as a boredom buster, I can joke with fellow members there.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Actually, I also need small talk for fun, not chasing earnings, but I'm often confused about starting a chat, or making a new chat. Also I often don't answer chats in a timely manner, which might upset others.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You have to earn $5 by the 1st of the month and then it is paid into paypal on the 15th of the month.

Why do you think it is a strange forum?

Maybe because he just heard about the forum. And still unfamiliar to him, or he doubts whether the forum really pays or not. Even though many have said that the forum is legit.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
0.50$ daily is a pretty good amount, I rarely go over that limit. It would be nice to be able to get it every day. Oh yes there is a user from America, he said average a day is 0.70$ but he is only active on Mylot, not on other sites either.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe because he just heard about the forum. And still unfamiliar to him, or he doubts whether the forum really pays or not. Even though many have said that the forum is legit.
That could be, he just needs to find us to chat with and he will start with some friendly faces.

I won't be around on Mylot very much today or tonight, have dentist and other things to catch up on, so will have to catch up tomorrow sometime as was out all day yesterday

Yes this is what I felt from the users that are part of the website and this way you may earn $0.50 daily
Are you over on Mylot?

What is your name? I am AnneW21

0.50$ daily is a pretty good amount, I rarely go over that limit. It would be nice to be able to get it every day. Oh yes there is a user from America, he said average a day is 0.70$ but he is only active on Mylot, not on other sites either.
Some people over there say they earn a lot from there.

Depends how long I spend there to how much money I get. I have only ever earnt $1 and that was sitting nearly all day and evening,

Yes, that's right, because our Mylot cannot work alone because it requires interaction. If there is good cooperation between fellow members, then all of me will get a good income.
so we are all able to help each other out on there

Last edited:

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
You have to earn $5 by the 1st of the month and then it is paid into paypal on the 15th of the month.

Why do you think it is a strange forum?
You use the Mylot forum? I am interested in knowing how long it usually takes to get the $ 5 to be able to withdraw to PayPal since I have not yet reached $ 1 (I am not very active either)

Back