Legit đź‘Ť At last, I got Paid From Socialseos

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
I am not on this site. Well, congratulations to those who have been paid. However, I always doubt the sites that delay payment without notice. Just because some people have received payment doe snot mean the site will continue to pay in the future.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Is the site still accepting new members from any part of the world? I would like to sign up and I read it from somewhere that you must get an invitation link for you to sign up. Could you pm me the joining link if you don't mind?
https://socialseos.com/19 that's Is the link you just have to sign up and be active on the site you would make the minimum $5 in no time. You just have to keep checking the site for new tasks.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I didn't hear about the site? How is the site? How does the site work? How much is the payout? Can you send me a link I will check it out and will join if find good.
You do tasks like comment on posts and things like that, you can withdraw when you have 5 bucks. Before you can use the site, you need to post 2-3 sentences in reply to some posts on Facebook, I think. I got rejected, and I don't know why.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
You do tasks like comment on posts and things like that, you can withdraw when you have 5 bucks. Before you can use the site, you need to post 2-3 sentences in reply to some posts on Facebook, I think. I got rejected, and I don't know why.
If you are still interested you can just try out again. you can use my link to sign up and just complete the first assignment. Just reply according to the post assigned to you

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am now loving this website and this morning I completed 3 easy tasks and made almost $0.20 in 5-7 mins of work so I hope others also join and earn and they can ask me for the invite

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Good that you are now loving the website. Yeah I like the easy tasks that the site assigned and one can make easy money per time too. it is enjoyable

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
I managed to create an account there, but I was rejected because I don't know what mistake I made. Several times I got emails to do assignments, even though I couldn't log in at all because my account had been deactivated. I felt weird about this site so I left it. I'm glad to hear if this site is suitable for others.
Yes, the same thing happens to me, I still receive emails, very strange everything, but do not worry there are many sites very similar to them and above they have instant payments.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So The Site Is a micro task website judging from how poeple are describing their experience with it here. This mean one have to do many task to earn up to 1 dollars. Perso If I earn 0,5 usd already Im fine.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
I had joined the site the other day. I was approved the following day and I attempted some tasks on the site. The site is very great and earning there seems to be fairly enough. But if I may ask you how long do they take before making reviews for the task submissions?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the same thing happens to me, I still receive emails, very strange everything, but do not worry there are many sites very similar to them and above they have instant payments.
Yes you are right. Even now I still receive task notification emails, still can't log in. Wow, interesting. If I may know what other sites are almost similar to them and pay instantly?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Yes you are right. Even now I still receive task notification emails, still can't log in. Wow, interesting. If I may know what other sites are almost similar to them and pay instantly?
If you want I send you a PM message where I detail the websites I use that are very similar to SocialSeos, although these websites are Russian and you may need to translate them at first until you adapt to work on them.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want I send you a PM message where I detail the websites I use that are very similar to SocialSeos, although these websites are Russian and you may need to translate them at first until you adapt to work on them.
All right, please just send the referral link via inbox. Maybe in the future I will check, maybe it suits me. Oh yeah, do they accept Paypal as a payment system? Because I only have a Paypal account.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations on your payment. You need to have patience when you request payment on a website because they can delay payments for few days and it's totally acceptable because it's not a big delay

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
All right, please just send the referral link via inbox. Maybe in the future I will check, maybe it suits me. Oh yeah, do they accept Paypal as a payment system? Because I only have a Paypal account.
Well, I think not, they have payments through Payeer and others, which is also very comfortable, you have an account in payeer? Or if not you can also opt for Perfect Money.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
https://socialseos.com/19 that's Is the link you just have to sign up and be active on the site you would make the minimum $5 in no time. You just have to keep checking the site for new tasks.
I have already signed up and I have started working. So far I have completed three tasks since the day before yesterday and untill today the tasks submissions are still pending for reviews and not earned anything so far.
Post automatically merged:

P
So The Site Is a micro task website judging from how poeple are describing their experience with it here. This mean one have to do many task to earn up to 1 dollars. Perso If I earn 0,5 usd already Im fine.
I wonder why people are describing the site as paid to post type yet it's more of a get paid to do site. The seems to delay for days before they can approve and pay for the tasks done by the users.

Last edited:

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Once a va
I am sorry to make everyone feel troubled and panicked about the website Socialseo and yesterday finally I got my payment and I feel we should stop doubting a website if it makes a small delay in the payments.

So everyone who wishes to join can ask me for the invite and I will guide them and those that have joined should start earning from the website.
Once again, I say a very big congratulations to you on your payment arrival, the platform, how does it really work, would like to know more about it, what they do, or you could send me the invite so that I can join.
Thanks a million times.
Post automatically merged:

It took a whooping one week to get this payment. I am happy you got it. But that wait is a bit long.
I feel the delay for payment that made it stayed op to that number of days could be a glitch or some internal issues from their own ends, if it happens again, then it automatically means it's very deliberate which is not so commendable.

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I think not, they have payments through Payeer and others, which is also very comfortable, you have an account in payeer? Or if not you can also opt for Perfect Money.
Thank you for the information, so far I don't have a payeer account and I also don't know about perfect money. Alright thanks for the offer, maybe I won't try in the near future due to my time constraints. I want to focus on earning through paypal only. :)

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Thank you for the information, so far I don't have a payeer account and I also don't know about perfect money. Alright thanks for the offer, maybe I won't try in the near future due to my time constraints. I want to focus on earning through paypal only. :)
Perfect, no problems, it is true that most Russian websites use payeer or perfect money, a pity that they do not incorporate PayPal, maybe in the future they will. :)

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Perfect, no problems, it is true that most Russian websites use payeer or perfect money, a pity that they do not incorporate PayPal, maybe in the future they will. :)
Doesn't Paypal work well in Russia country? Why don't they use Paypal. Though Paypal is much more famous than Payeer or others. I hope they immediately include paypal as a payment system.

Back