Legit đź‘Ť At last, I got Paid From Socialseos

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Doesn't Paypal work well in Russia country? Why don't they use Paypal. Though Paypal is much more famous than Payeer or others. I hope they immediately include paypal as a payment system.
I think this is mainly because Payeer is a Russian-based payment processor and therefore very popular there, but I think that PayPal operates in Russia as well, but these websites may not include it because it has no demand from their users, because maybe most use payeer, you know.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this is mainly because Payeer is a Russian-based payment processor and therefore very popular there, but I think that PayPal operates in Russia as well, but these websites may not include it because it has no demand from their users, because maybe most use payeer, you know.
Maybe that's true. If I can use Payeer then the money I get can then be disbursed to a bank account like Paypal right? I don't understand Payeer payment system yet. :D

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Maybe that's true. If I can use Payeer then the money I get can then be disbursed to a bank account like Paypal right? I don't understand Payeer payment system yet. :D
Payeer is extremely easy to use, has no complication, and if you can withdraw to your account from there, there are also websites that exchange money from payeer to PayPal for a small commission, or you can also withdraw in cryptocurrencies from there and even trade as well.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Payeer is extremely easy to use, has no complication, and if you can withdraw to your account from there, there are also websites that exchange money from payeer to PayPal for a small commission, or you can also withdraw in cryptocurrencies from there and even trade as well.
Alright thanks you very much for the information. Maybe I'll try to learn about the payeer payment system first, maybe in the future it will be useful for me. Maybe I will be interested in joining such a Russian site.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Yeah it takes them time to approve your task because the advertisers must give them the go ahead that you did their task well. you need not worry yourself you would be credited soon
I have already signed up and I have started working. So far I have completed three tasks since the day before yesterday and untill today the tasks submissions are still pending for reviews and not earned anything so far.
Post automatically merged:

P

I wonder why people are describing the site as paid to post type yet it's more of a get paid to do site. The seems to delay for days before they can approve and pay for the tasks done by the users.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
I am now loving this website and this morning I completed 3 easy tasks and made almost $0.20 in 5-7 mins of work so I hope others also join and earn and they can ask me for the invite
Oh! that's very great my friend. So if I may ask you, how long did it take them to credit the earnings into your working account? Is it something that is instantly or they do it monthly?

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I learned about socialseos sometime back on another site. The users there led me to want to join this site. After pursuing this objective for sometime, I however hit some roadblock. If I remember well, the site not respond to my application.
Given that the site is legit, I still want to join it. I would appreciate if OP sends me an invite.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Joined The Site but before I can take their test I accidentaly pressed the return buttun and now I dont know what to do now. it happened so fast, I wonder if I can still take the test.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Alright thanks you very much for the information. Maybe I'll try to learn about the payeer payment system first, maybe in the future it will be useful for me. Maybe I will be interested in joining such a Russian site.
Yes, it is super simple, if you see a video tutorial on youtube I assure you that you will learn it at the moment, anyway if you had any questions you could always send me a private message here, and I will gladly solve your doubts.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is super simple, if you see a video tutorial on youtube I assure you that you will learn it at the moment, anyway if you had any questions you could always send me a private message here, and I will gladly solve your doubts.
Thank you very much for your kindness, may God reward you. May I know about the Russian site, what is the minimum limit to get payment? As in RIF we have to reach a minimum of 5$ to withdraw the payment.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Joined The Site but before I can take their test I accidentaly pressed the return buttun and now I dont know what to do now. it happened so fast, I wonder if I can still take the test.
I am not aware of this thing but I think you can still complete the task or maybe you should logout and log in again and in case you face any problem you can contact support and raise a ticket

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Thank you very much for your kindness, may God reward you. May I know about the Russian site, what is the minimum limit to get payment? As in RIF we have to reach a minimum of 5$ to withdraw the payment.
Do not worry, we are here to help, well, Russian sites really tend to have mostly really low withdrawals, for example in one of them the minimum withdrawal is 1 ruble, which is equivalent to about $ 0.013 that you earn that amount really fast, and the payments are instantaneous.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do not worry, we are here to help, well, Russian sites really tend to have mostly really low withdrawals, for example in one of them the minimum withdrawal is 1 ruble, which is equivalent to about $ 0.013 that you earn that amount really fast, and the payments are instantaneous.
OK, thanks a lot for the information. You can send the referral code right now via inbox, so I'll save the link. Maybe I'll check soon after I managed to create a payeer account as a payment system, in my free time later.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
OK, thanks a lot for the information. You can send the referral code right now via inbox, so I'll save the link. Maybe I'll check soon after I managed to create a payeer account as a payment system, in my free time later.
Yes, I'm going to send you a couple of links that are the ones that consdiero the best pages, where you can win quickly, I advise you to have a google translate extension for the first time you use it, when you get familiar you will not need it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I messaged support for some issue and glad to receive a reply from them and this makes me even more motivated in the website as I know it's a responsible website

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Didnt Know I have to reach 5 usd before withdrawal here, I might havent read the rif information correctly when I joined. Still better than most website out there.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I'm going to send you a couple of links that are the ones that consdiero the best pages, where you can win quickly, I advise you to have a google translate extension for the first time you use it, when you get familiar you will not need it.
But what do you think if I don't know Russian at all. I have never learned Russian at all, how can I follow the website well? I hesitated so until now I have not registered there.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Today I reached $5 for the second time and immediately requested payment and as per my calculations I should receive my second payment from the website by next Tuesday or Wednesday

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
But what do you think if I don't know Russian at all. I have never learned Russian at all, how can I follow the website well? I hesitated so until now I have not registered there.
Well as you can understand I do not know any Russian, and therefore I did not know Russian when I registered, it took me less than 5 minutes to understand how it worked and how to make money in it, since once you know where each section is, you no longer need the translator or know Russian at all.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well as you can understand I do not know any Russian, and therefore I did not know Russian when I registered, it took me less than 5 minutes to understand how it worked and how to make money in it, since once you know where each section is, you no longer need the translator or know Russian at all.
Alright then that's good to hear. I was worried that I would embarrass myself just for not understanding Russian, while I forced myself to be active there. LOL Alright thanks a lot for the clarification, God willing I'll try to register there soon.

Back