Legit ๐Ÿ‘ Beermoneyforum.com

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
I have around 500 BMF points. Since admin don't pay anymore for posting in sections except review part I will have to do something will those points. Just collecting daily bonus will last to long.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Maybe you liked a comment or post. Don't like a comment unless you really liked the comment you have read. They will charge you for that.
Well you are right. They are very strict and that is why a lot of people always complain about the platform. Well, therr is no doubt that it is a very good platform

Well you are right. They are very strict and that is why a lot of people always complain about the platform. Well, therr is no doubt that it is a very good platform
It is a very good site but I dismiss the fact that I can earn from it again. I haven't visited the site for weeks now. The admin and the moderators are strict but in a good way. They only need to do that for the sake of the site.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is normal. Working on the internet for a long time will tire your mind and soul and after a while you will realize that you are tired most of the time. This is not good.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Chibson
BMF in my opinion has always been among the best legit and really paying ptp forums, but unfortunately things seem to have changed now.
So keep in mind that nowadays to earn even just $2 in a single day to receive the minimum payout, they would be necessary 40 approved reviews . Which is at all not easy for many users.
That is probably not easy. It is also the major reason i prefer micro jobs websites these days. On sproutsgigs you can make much more than that.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So, now I could summarize everything in a few simple words. So BMF was in my opinion among the first ptp forums which really paid with little effort. Now this too due to its internal problems which I obviously don't discuss, is expiring and from what I understand, it is also stopping paying its users!

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am again taking a break from the website so I will resume posting my next week and looks like the payments will be processed by next week too as admin is at vacation

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Earlier on we all have seen users posting so many reviews and were earning almost $5 in a day from beer money writing reviews and some of these reviews were all content generated by AI and not sure if the admin took any action on it or not but today there is a new update that you can write only 10 reviews in an hour and this may keep the scammers in check.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
It's sad that people start scamming. It's tough for any site admin to keep these scammers under control. And they keep updating and bringing changes that might keep a check on them. I have not been to the site since they stopped paying for posts and comments. I hope that they resume it soon.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You know people will always find ways to scam and they have a large number of users so they have many that are busy finding ways to play with its rules

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
You are right. Be it offline world or online world, scammers are everywhere. No matter how much control one tries to have over them, it's near impossible to get totally rid of them. They would always find loops and holes. They are like pests and need constant pest control in action to keep them under control.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Earlier on we all have seen users posting so many reviews and were earning almost $5 in a day from beer money writing reviews and some of these reviews were all content generated by AI and not sure if the admin took any action on it or not but today there is a new update that you can write only 10 reviews in an hour and this may keep the scammers in check.
Thank you for notifying, in fact this is something that was already active before, that is, only being able to open 10 threads and 10 posts per hour, so it will have been adapted to the review campaign due to the number of false reviews that the website will have received.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
They found many users earlier on who were running 10+ multiple accounts and used to earn login bonus and donate to one account and get paid and same thing happened on RIF too and that's why we are not getting any login bonus now

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even the 10 reviews in an hour is unachievable for a normal person. I have written reviews and I am a professional writer but that pace was just something that raised alarm.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Even the 10 reviews in an hour is unachievable for a normal person. I have written reviews and I am a professional writer but that pace was just something that raised alarm.
I will totally agree there. I have not written any reviews ever. But I can say that it won't be an easy job. You really need to do some ground work before you write a genuine one. Ten reviews in an hour is not easy and I even feel that it's not possible to produce quality work in that bulk.

Back