Before you accept that job offer

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You might not have the chance to ask a current employee unless you know such am employee outside the proposed workplace. Ex employees could be very helpful too of you know any.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Before accepting a job offer, take time to understand the work ethics as well as the rules and regulations governing your workplace. This is the best time to relate your concerns and agree on something just before you resume. You don't need to go with the flow and be affected sooner or later.
Exactly
You need to know their terms and conditions if it will be favorable for you or not and also if you can comply with it or not. It is very important to know these things.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
There are many things that you have to consider before you accept that job offer. First of all,
Ask why the former employee left: Try and do an investigation into why the former employee left the organization. It might just help you dodge a bullet.

Ask about off days: You have to be clear which days you would be working. So that they would not call you Sunday midnights to come and work.

Ask when and how they would pay you : You don't want your salaries to be delayed. And you won't want them to pay you through a means you are not comfortable getting salaries.
Most people desperately looking for job nowadays won't even bother asking such question, then when they later found out, at first they feel they would cope bit later turn out to be the other way.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many other questions that you may need to ask before you hire someone. Checking the criminal record of a person is now becoming a really huge factor when it comes to hiring someone.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
My own is that you should ask when and how they would pay you : I don't want your salaries to be delayed. not after working my head off and no salary

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My own is that you should ask when and how they would pay you : I don't want your salaries to be delayed. not after working my head off and no salary
It is very important to know when and how. That's because I have seen a situation where someone's salary was delayed because there is a particular bank that salaries are paid into for all staff of that organization.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The most important thing is to ask how they will pay then check out the amount they want to pay if it will be ok for you compared with your initial work
Yes this is extremely important, know how much you would be paid. Cause the major reason you applied for the job in the first place was because you wanted to be paid. So check first if you can work with that amount.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You might not have the chance to ask a current employee unless you know such am employee outside the proposed workplace. Ex employees could be very helpful too of you know any.
That's right, but in cases where you know some of the employees asking them is very important and necessary. if there are companies that have online presence you can also make your research online.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is important to find out why the former person left so you won't have to pass through the same pain the former person experienced. So it's wise to know

It is going to be very difficult for you to have this information because nobody in the organisation will be willing to divulge the information before you are hired. You will you get to find out after you have already been hired.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, but in cases where you know some of the employees asking them is very important and necessary. if there are companies that have online presence you can also make your research online.
Yes this can be true, but finding out as soon as possible will help so as not to let some bad things repent it's self. Apart from this it's important to know about necessary things in the organization

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes this can be true, but finding out as soon as possible will help so as not to let some bad things repent it's self. Apart from this it's important to know about necessary things in the organization
Yeah, if it is a business organisation that do not divulge some information you might actually find it very difficult to find out some certain things. But it is also important and necessary to try.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are a very social person, you would easily find out about how the organization works from ex staff. That's because you would have someone that knows someone that has worked there.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are a very social person, you would easily find out about how the organization works from ex staff. That's because you would have someone that knows someone that has worked there.
That's right, people who are social and extroverted can easily find out. But not everyone have that characteristics especially introverted people.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Most times we get too excited when it comes to job offers hence we end up going into things we would later regret in the end. Before accepting any deal, make sure you have gone through or made all the needed process.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most times we get too excited when it comes to job offers hence we end up going into things we would later regret in the end. Before accepting any deal, make sure you have gone through or made all the needed process.
That is right, making a research before accepting a job is very important. Most people always gets too excited but at the end of it all, they may lose interest.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is right, making a research before accepting a job is very important. Most people always gets too excited but at the end of it all, they may lose interest.
This happens to a lot of people. They are just excited about a particular job offer. Some, it is because they have been unemployed for a long time.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This happens to a lot of people. They are just excited about a particular job offer. Some, it is because they have been unemployed for a long time.
it can be as a result of unavailability of many jobs or options. That is why having options is always important if you want to have a successful career.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I applies for a job in a multi-national company. In that company, they used to mistreat employees and they also used to deduct salaries a lot. I learned this later when I quite their training session.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always find out about any employer before I agree to work anywhere. If I can't sufficient information, I won't even take the offer. I don't have the time to gamble with a job and see if it would work or not.

Back