Not Paying đźš« Bizdustry

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I joined Bizdustry since 2020, Alex as admin has tried hard to cover all payments to its members starting from Youtube videos, bicycle sponsorships, etc. Symptoms of financial difficulties begin with an upgrade membership and no rewards for threads. Many inactive members are one of the causes of decreased income from Google Adsense.
I quite understand that Alex had to stop the paid posting for so many reasons that were not favorable. He should have just allowed the non VIP members to withdraw their earnings. That is the only point I fault him.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When a gpt site like this gets ready to stop paying members, They should create a post for all members so they will stop posting if they choose. Not all members care about the payments. just the conversation

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Niyi Briggs I agree with your opinion, a big mistake forcing members to upgrade $ 35 per month, even though my earnings are always below $ 10 per month, so I better leave. @moneywise2021, Bizdustry has stopped paying for new threads, so only paying for comments,

That's right I agree with your opinion $ 35 is quite a large amount for me, and it is very difficult for me to earn it from PTP sites every month. Even if I were a member there, I would think twice about buying a VIP membership. Actually, I don't think it's fair if only VIP members can withdraw their payments, requirements like this will only make new members think twice about joining.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for providing this information. A few days ago I was interested in joining, and already got a referral code but I was hesitant because there was mixed news on forumcoin. Now it's clear I've decided not to be joining there any time soon.

Last edited:

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.185
That's the life of forum sites, ups and downs, one after another, because most of them don't have strong sponsors to back them up financially, so if income from advertising decreases then the course of the forum site will be lame.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
Thankful I did not join that site forum. There are so many dying forum sites this time. Let us pray for RIF that it will never end serving us. The feeling sucks for that bad news Bizdustry stops paying people.There are indeed dying internet forum sites this time. :cry:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the life of forum sites, ups and downs, one after another, because most of them don't have strong sponsors to back them up financially, so if income from advertising decreases then the course of the forum site will be lame.

That's right, therefore. A site owner/manager must work properly, pay attention and consider when to stop accepting new members, and when to reopen new member registration, etc. Everything is adjusted to the income you get, so that a site can run well, smoothly and stable.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.185
That's right, therefore. A site owner/manager must work properly, pay attention and consider when to stop accepting new members, and when to reopen new member registration, etc. Everything is adjusted to the income you get, so that a site can run well, smoothly and stable.
Actually Alex (admin) has restricted members from one country, arguing that there is too much traffic from that country, but still accepts members from other countries, maybe the admin hopes there will be income from upgrading membership.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually Alex (admin) has restricted members from one country, arguing that there is too much traffic from that country, but still accepts members from other countries, maybe the admin hopes there will be income from upgrading membership.

Yes, it might be like that, it's just that the tariff of $ 35 for a month, in my opinion, is really not worth it for a PTP site of the class. Because in a month an ordinary member may not be able to get $ 35 a month.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it was not a big surprise for me. It had rules that many users did not like and the site's income was decreasing day by day. Honestly, I don't think this forum can survive for a long time unless it attracts sponsors. A manager must have many relationships. Managing a forum is not easy

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
It's a big blow to the users that had accumulated their earnings and that would be unable to make withdrawals where attempting to upgrade their membership would making losses for that matter.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is so sad that this site stopped paying. I am a member of Bizdustry and I really enjoyed posting there. I hope things will get better soon and the forum will start paying its members again.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
The body language of Alex has long suggested he intends to end paid posting but his reputation has been greatly damaged by the way it went about it. You need to go to forum coin and see how they are dragging his reputation in the dust. He should have stopped it after making payments for last month.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Bizdustry is not the first to stop PTP and it would not be the last. We would survive and move on from there. Nothing much about it. Just one down. I don't even get the fuss about it when BMF is bigger than them.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They still pay you only need to buy VIP membership I mean it's exspensive 35 dollars but it's very possible to achieve that I understand why they do that and I'm not angry

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is so unfortunate that Bizdustry stopped paying. It was an awesome forum that I have earned from for a long time. I even had $3 there which I will not be able to withdraw. But I have accepted that is no more and I will not recover the money I have left there. But I am so grateful for all the years that I have benefited from the forum.

Back