Not Paying đźš« Bizdustry

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I observed that when I tried to open postbucks, it just redirects me to bizdustry. That means there is no hope that postbucks would ever pay again. An inglorious end to a really rubbish site.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
The only reason why Bizdustry ended paid to post program is over low quality content. While a lot of people were earning really well by posting, the site was not earning much because the content did not bring traffic.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is where I have issues. On forum coin, Alex is saying he could no longer afford to pay. Then they would say low quality. It was even said he was about to be chased out of his home because bizdustry was bleeding his finances. Too many incoherent reasons but we don't care anymore.
The only reason why Bizdustry ended paid to post program is over low quality content. While a lot of people were earning really well by posting, the site was not earning much because the content did not bring traffic.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
Bizdustry is bleeding money because the site is not earning much. Alex can no longer pay from his pocket. IN order to pay the users, the site should be able to pay through its own revenue. This is the reason why I have never opened my forums for paid posting.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
It is all good. What I know is that no one would die. It is their sites and they have the rights to do anything with it. Hopefully, more paid forums with good structures would spring up.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
I joined Bizdustry since 2020, Alex as admin has tried hard to cover all payments to its members starting from Youtube videos, bicycle sponsorships, etc. Symptoms of financial difficulties begin with an upgrade membership and no rewards for threads. Many inactive members are one of the causes of decreased income from Google Adsense.
Yes you have a point there, things changed after the introduction of subscription. But then again, a lot of people also became inactive due to the fact that they have to pay subscription before you could cash out from the site.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bizdustry has become the latest forum to end paid posting for it's members. This was made known in a release by Alex, the owner. Non VIP members with pending withdrawals can't even withdraw their earnings. Which PTP next?
The members should all look for every possible way out to cash out their earnings before it becomes too late,but for we in RIF we are getting stronger by the day, nothing can stop us, and RIzf will continually reward its users.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
What some do not seem to be realizing here is that yes, Alex stopped paying because it was becoming a problem as he was paying members for their contributions but some people were not even producing good content and it was more quick and easy with few words for the incentive. This was not only causing problems for the site but also causing issues with advertisers as well and the revenue was dropping.

You can still earn the option of withdrawing your earnings by being a valued contributor which is a group that has members who are chosen by the staff for their contributions. This allows Alex to be able to offer people to receive payment who are bringing valued content to the site which will, in turn, help with the revenue and allow payments to still be made.

Many are staying on Bizdustry and continuing to post with hopes their contributions will allow them to be part of that group which I feel is the right way forward.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.145
Each forum site has different cases, even though the source of difficulties is the same, namely finance, the worst thing is if members lose trust, this is what Bizdustry needs to protect. Because financial difficulties can quickly recover but the loss of trust will be more difficult to recover as before.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.630
Bizdustry was always looking for members to upgrade and the major reason they stopped was because of lack of revenue
Post Bcks admin sold the site to Bizdustry, but that site stops paying people, so what does the owner do to Post Bucks? PB never returns and will forever be forgotten so members must move on.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
What some do not seem to be realizing here is that yes, Alex stopped paying because it was becoming a problem as he was paying members for their contributions but some people were not even producing good content and it was more quick and easy with few words for the incentive. This was not only causing problems for the site but also causing issues with advertisers as well and the revenue was dropping.

You can still earn the option of withdrawing your earnings by being a valued contributor which is a group that has members who are chosen by the staff for their contributions. This allows Alex to be able to offer people to receive payment who are bringing valued content to the site which will, in turn, help with the revenue and allow payments to still be made.

Many are staying on Bizdustry and continuing to post with hopes their contributions will allow them to be part of that group which I feel is the right way forward.
And you think that with the way he ended it, one should continue posting there in the hope that one would be considered a valued contributor? There was a way to end it and keep people still on the site. He killed everything the way he did it.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
And you think that with the way he ended it, one should continue posting there in the hope that one would be considered a valued contributor? There was a way to end it and keep people still on the site. He killed everything the way he did it.
Unfortunately, as much as I know the kind of situation Alex was in from what we have all been told, we can never fully realize just how bad the situation was, only Alex knows that himself and if it meant taking a drastic step when he did was the best way to keep the service going for those who do product high-quality content, I am all for that.

Most who wanted the payouts regardless of the changes were a lot of those who were not producing high-quality content and were merely posting just to gain the incentive which was a shame, things like this will happen more often if owners of these sites do not take any kind of action as Alex did.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Unfortunately, as much as I know the kind of situation Alex was in from what we have all been told, we can never fully realize just how bad the situation was, only Alex knows that himself and if it meant taking a drastic step when he did was the best way to keep the service going for those who do product high-quality content, I am all for that.

Most who wanted the payouts regardless of the changes were a lot of those who were not producing high-quality content and were merely posting just to gain the incentive which was a shame, things like this will happen more often if owners of these sites do not take any kind of action as Alex did.
Are you even getting my point? Alex decided on the right thing to do to save his business. The only challenge is that he didn't do it properly. Pay every user one last time and end it. People would still be positive about the site as we speak if it was pursued that way. Lots aof negativity surrounding the site. It is inconsequential as at now but reputation matters a lot in business.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anyway, in the end they make the final decision and we are just users, but I don't think the quality of the content was that low. I think he wanted to make this decision anyway

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
All the talks are cover ups. The major reason he made that decision was because he was not making enough money from tye users because they were mostly tier 2 and tier 3 countries.

Back