Not Paying ๐Ÿšซ Bizdustry

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I also have very bitter experience of this site as first they let me worked, appreciation and when I reached at payout they just said we cannot pay.
I tried to send the foreign currency to someone and it worked and I also earned when I posted. I think the site is back to paying all of us working on it. You all should check it

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I thought Bizdustry is not paying another member or not accepting new registration.
If it does, maybe it's a good time for those who want to join the site.
Actually I have been on bizdustry for long and in recent times it no longer accept new members , I don't know for now, you can still try out, but it stopped paying users for posting and commenting on posts at the moment but I think there are still plans to continue paying.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Actually I have been on bizdustry for long and in recent times it no longer accept new members , I don't know for now, you can still try out, but it stopped paying users for posting and commenting on posts at the moment but I think there are still plans to continue paying.
I posted this morning and they paid me so it means that they already want to start paying us again. You can check for yourself and see what I am saying so that you can testify to it

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I thought Bizdustry is not paying another member or not accepting new registration.
If it does, maybe it's a good time for those who want to join the site.
This is exactly the reason I did not join the site. They were not accepting new registrations at that time - this made me a bit suspicious of the website and I left it aside, never to return again.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
This is exactly the reason I did not join the site. They were not accepting new registrations at that time - this made me a bit suspicious of the website and I left it aside, never to return again.
It happened to me too and I had to buy an account from my friend who had two accounts that thing so that I could be able to work on the platform but it was a good one anyway

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thankful I did not join that site forum. There are so many dying forum sites this time. Let us pray for RIF that it will never end serving us. The feeling sucks for that bad news Bizdustry stops paying people.There are indeed dying internet forum sites this time. :cry:
Sadly it's true more and more peaple closes or stop paying their members I really hope that RIF won't stop paying anytime soon or it would be very sad to hear

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It happened to me too and I had to buy an account from my friend who had two accounts that thing so that I could be able to work on the platform but it was a good one anyway
Oh nice, that is an interesting thing to do. Do you think buying the account from your friend was worth it and does the website still pay or has it stopped paying users now?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Sadly it's true more and more peaple closes or stop paying their members I really hope that RIF won't stop paying anytime soon or it would be very sad to hear
I am very optimistic when it comes to talking about this platform so we should just hope for the best and make sure that we are always online so that they can make money from advertisements

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Let's abide the site's policies, rules and regulations to have RIF lasts for many years. But I no longer see ads here on RIF
I'm afraid of its revenue sources. Do you still find ads?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I receive an email saying Bizdustry sent me a message. I don't know what's the message because I did not open the site. If about asming me to join again, I don't if I will still join.
There are contests there. I'm also invited being a post bucks member but cannot log in. I forgot the password. Tomorrow holiday I'll check my password in chrome. Hoping it's saved there to retrieve.

There are contests there. I'm also invited being a post bucks member but cannot log in. I forgot the password. Tomorrow holiday I'll check my password in chrome. Hoping it's saved there to retrieve.
Is there a way for you to use to Forgot Password?

If fhere is a contest, that's good news. I am not sure if I am going to join the contest there. I might have forgotten my password too.
I hope the owner will pay people.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Let's abide the site's policies, rules and regulations to have RIF lasts for many years. But I no longer see ads here on RIF
I'm afraid of its revenue sources. Do you still find ads?
You are not seeing the advertisement because you are a Gold Member. I stopped being a gold member so that I can see the ads and we can get revenue for the platform

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
You are not seeing the advertisement because you are a Gold Member. I stopped being a gold member so that I can see the ads and we can get revenue for the platform
Thank you dear for the clarification. I thought no more ads. I'm now feeling relieved but being a Gold member is also and advantage. We can reach the limit earlier and could proceed to other online where we're in.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I posted this morning and they paid me so it means that they already want to start paying us again. You can check for yourself and see what I am saying so that you can testify to it
If you make posts, you would be awarded biznotes but can you withdraw? The owner himself clearly stated on Forum Coin that the biznotes has no monetary value as at now. I don't understand thebsite any longer.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The more reason I am not going to join the site if there is no value at all. I would rather be spending my time on sites that pay people.
You wouldn't want to go and makes an attempt if they would invite you to become a valued contributor and start earning? There is a slim chance that if you keep in posting on the site, they would make you a valued contributor.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I am womdering if they will pay valued contributors? As this thread suggests, I am veru afamant to sign up on the site. I might stick with the other forum and here.
I think I referred you also to PostBucks, so you use the same account username and password. This day, I really cannot retrieve my password to Post Bucks, so I can not log on to BZ

I think I referred you also to PostBucks, so you use the same account username and password. This day, I really cannot retrieve my password to Post Bucks, so I can not log on to BZ
Yes, you did. I am using a different username on PB. I have not joined Bizdustry, that's what I know. I might check PB soon. I just can't do it on my phone. my next purchase will be laptop. If my two phones were not stolen, instead of buying a new phone, I should have bought a laptop. But for now, I just got a new phone.

Back