Not Paying 🚫 Bizdustry

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Yes, you did. I am using a different username on PB. I have not joined Bizdustry, that's what I know. I might check PB soon. I just can't do it on my phone. my next purchase will be laptop. If my two phones were not stolen, instead of buying a new phone, I should have bought a laptop. But for now, I just got a new phone.
Post Bucks was sold to Bizdustry 2 months ago, we can not anymore log on to PB. We are directed to BZ, so better login on BZ because they have big offers this time to members.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
I heard that the Bizdustry have merged with another two forum sites; forum promotion and postbucks.net but I am not sure whether it's paying or not. I don't understand how some PTPs behaves lately.

Post Bucks was sold to Bizdustry 2 months ago, we can not anymore log on to PB. We are directed to BZ, so better login on BZ because they have big offers this time to members.
Oh wow! Thank you for the information. I did not know that. I wonder why Bizdustry bought PB when they can't pay people? Well, I will be happy to see people being paid.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Oh wow! Thank you for the information. I did not know that. I wonder why Bizdustry bought PB when they can't pay people? Well, I will be happy to see people being paid.
Post bucks stopped paying people. It cannot anymore pay members due to lack of revenues. It's a long story why post bucks gone bankrupt. There is another forum site that stopped its operation the Trendri forum site.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
For me I don't see any reason for acquiring two other sites. Forum promotion and postbucks have merged with the bizdustry and not paying still I am really wondering on that.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
For me I don't see any reason for acquiring two other sites. Forum promotion and postbucks have merged with the bizdustry and not paying still I am really wondering on that.
So Bz is confirmed not paying? There's no reason why spend time with a site that doesn't pay members, We better concentrate on RIF. There's assurance of payment. Bz admin always messaged me to visit the site.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am part of bizdustry and is a very good website and if they haven't added that VIP thing then I would still have been part of that website but sadly I am no longer posting

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I am part of bizdustry and is a very good website and if they haven't added that VIP thing then I would still have been part of that website but sadly I am no longer posting
Does it really stop paying people? Why aren't you anymore posting when you're active there? I am invited to visit Bz but I forgot the post bucks password. I cannot log in to Bz.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I think the donation button is working. I think they want to adopt a model where you sell your earned credits indepently at your own rate. The site would not pay you but you can exchange biznotes for anything.

Post bucks stopped paying people. It cannot anymore pay members due to lack of revenues. It's a long story why post bucks gone bankrupt. There is another forum site that stopped its operation the Trendri forum site.
Biz also stopped paying people. I base it on here. And this thread suggest it so. So I am not sure the purpose of them buying PB when in fact they don't have money to pay people from the works they've contributed to the site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Biz also stopped paying people. I base it on here. And this thread suggest it so. So I am not sure the purpose of them buying PB when in fact they don't have money to pay people from the works they've contributed to the site.
I think they have an agreement with the PB owner and BZ. The PB owner is a policeman. Perhaps the site owner of BZ has initiated the buying for future plans about the site and the active members on PB could move to BZ for personal agenda.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
So sad that the site has stopped paying its members. I have heard from lots of people that it was a good site. Maybe a good opportunity is lost by us now.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
So sad that the site has stopped paying its members. I have heard from lots of people that it was a good site. Maybe a good opportunity is lost by us now.
There are many forum sites dying. Let us keep on hoping that RIF never gets down. Mylot site owner is wise. I know that the revenues are high because the site is surrounded by numerous ads that we can not almost write, however, his being frugal may discourage the members to go on.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Hmm..yes the admin is wise that's why the algorithm there is totally different than other sites. And that's the reason they have survived for a long and still paying its members.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Hmm..yes the admin is wise that's why the algorithm there is totally different than other sites. And that's the reason they have survived for a long and still paying its members.
That is my own thinking but I do believe that my thinking is right. Mylot is with the planet Earth I think almost 25 years hehehe or more. I sense many are inactive there this time. They felt discouraged.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
The admin must be earning lots of profits that's why it's still standing in the market. In my tenure of 13 years, I have seen lots of sites gone because of the losses they bear. One of the best examples is bubblews.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
The admin must be earning lots of profits that's why it's still standing in the market. In my tenure of 13 years, I have seen lots of sites gone because of the losses they bear. One of the best examples is bubblews.
Blogjob is much better than Bubblews because I could earn up to $200 a month in BlogJob. In Bublews, my highest earning was $45 a month. But Mylot is a very impossible site. But if stay there doing tasks 12 hours, maybe one can reach $50 a month.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
For everyone's information, Alex did NOT combine with FP (Forum Promotion). If it had, you wouldn't see Bizdustry like it is now, as Forum Promotion is a webmaster community that I am advertising earning RIF to join up there.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If you make posts, you would be awarded biznotes but can you withdraw? The owner himself clearly stated on Forum Coin that the biznotes has no monetary value as at now. I don't understand thebsite any longer.
I was even talking to one of their valuable posters. He said they are allowed to exchange biznotes for USD which means that i may be able to sell Biznotes to him..I'd let you know though

Back