Not Paying đźš« Bizdustry

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was even talking to one of their valuable posters. He said they are allowed to exchange biznotes for USD which means that i may be able to sell Biznotes to him..I'd let you know though
You try your luck and see how it works for you. I am not eager to be on the site. The energy is no longer there for Bizdustry. But has there been an official release about this like they did about ending incentives? You have to be very careful though.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Bizdustry does pay really well for their tasks so I hope they soon start the forum and pay again and maybe decrease the membership price so more users can join and earn

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
You can expect some interesting features soon. Bizdustry is taking some decision that is not only for the betterment of the community but also a good platform for those who have knowledge of various topics and good writing skills.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can expect some interesting features soon. Bizdustry is taking some decision that is not only for the betterment of the community but also a good platform for those who have knowledge of various topics and good writing skills.
That is how they told us that time we should expect some exciting features by the weekend and we were hit by the greatest News we never expected. We hope this turns out well this time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am more interested in seeing no such upgrade thing on the website and if they can allow us to join, post, earn, and get paid then it would be best for all of us

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I am more interested in seeing no such upgrade thing on the website and if they can allow us to join, post, earn, and get paid then it would be best for all of us
But RIF has an upgrade which gives members some benefits above others. Most sites have upgrade packages. The only challenge I have is in the pricing of the upgrade. $20 was fairly reasonable.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
M
I wish Bizdustry the best in future. I for sure knew I made conscious efforts to post quality contents at all times. I would have stayed posting in the site if the closure of incentives were handled better.
Many users were really disappointed on the way the site did. That was something that was never an emergency. Therefore locking up the user's earning was not a good thing to be done by the management.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
M

Many users were really disappointed on the way the site did. That was something that was never an emergency. Therefore locking up the user's earning was not a good thing to be done by the management.
That is the same complaints I see people making on forum coin. The admin is just defending those actinso. I often refuse to utter a word on that issue. I believe thw admin could have handled things better.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I checked bizdustry yesterday and saw number of users added in most valued contributors and that they will earn 10 cents per post so I think it has started to pay again

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was thinking if it's possible to earn becoming a premium member on the website or not because I heard they will be paying 10 cents to certain users for posting helpful content

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
I was thinking if it's possible to earn becoming a premium member on the website or not because I heard they will be paying 10 cents to certain users for posting helpful content
They only pay that money to the moderators, I am a vip member and valued contributor and I continue to earn the same as always that is $ 0.02, although I do not know what the Biznotes are for now since the policy changed regarding them.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Niyi Briggs I agree with your opinion, a big mistake forcing members to upgrade $ 35 per month, even though my earnings are always below $ 10 per month, so I better leave. @moneywise2021, Bizdustry has stopped paying for new threads, so only paying for comments,
That's right I agree with you. If Bizdustry stops paying for new threads then it's unfair, it's a lack of respect for the creator of the thread. Even though to make a thread I think it's much more difficult than commenting to reply to a thread.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
The payment of 10 cents per post is only meant for moderators and other staff. Regular valued contributors are being paid just 2 cents per post and the rest are paid nothing. I don't know why they turned on the donation feature though.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The payment of 10 cents per post is only meant for moderators and other staff. Regular valued contributors are being paid just 2 cents per post and the rest are paid nothing. I don't know why they turned on the donation feature though.
Even though I'm not a member of Bizdustry, I don't seem interested in joining there, because of the many negative reviews I've heard. But I'm sure there is a reason that underlies the owner to set rules like that, we can't blame them.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
The negative reviews about the site has really put the site in bad light. I hope somehow the admin is seriously working on correcting this bad impression about the site. I actually used and enjoyed the site.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
I think Alex is striving to remodel his website and return to how it was before or better, at some point I think I read that the ptp system for everyone could return in the future, although I do not know, Alex only tries to protect his business in last stay, and that we have to understand it, I am a valued contributor, but I'm not saying this for that, because if I hadn't been, I wouldn't have had any problems either, I would have just focused on other forums and my other online earnings.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I think Alex is striving to remodel his website and return to how it was before or better, at some point I think I read that the ptp system for everyone could return in the future, although I do not know, Alex only tries to protect his business in last stay, and that we have to understand it, I am a valued contributor, but I'm not saying that because of that, because if I hadn't been, I wouldn't have had any problems either, I would have just focused on other forums and my other online earnings.
We wish Alex the best in his remodelling. We are okay with him remodelling his site and even stopping PTP altogether. It was just that people felt angered the manner he went about it. But nonetheless, we have moved on.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think Alex is striving to remodel his website and return to how it was before or better, at some point I think I read that the ptp system for everyone could return in the future, although I do not know, Alex only tries to protect his business in last stay, and that we have to understand it, I am a valued contributor, but I'm not saying this for that, because if I hadn't been, I wouldn't have had any problems either, I would have just focused on other forums and my other online earnings.
I hope that the site returns to what it was before or better. It's true that I agree with you, we don't depend on just one site for income, so that if they stop paying we still have other reserves. As for if I were in the position of a member who was not paid for my efforts, I might be disappointed but not then get angry and blame the situation. I consider it is one of the risks in the job, rather than blaming the situation I'd better leave and focus on other jobs that pay well.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Yes, perhaps in the future the site will again have a ptp system for everyone, at the moment only a few people can win there but daily more people join the forum, and it continues to grow, hopefully Alex takes the forum on the right track, I'm sure so.

Back