Not Paying đźš« Bizdustry

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think all these forums wanted to take a break and we can expect Alex returning strong but they don't allow us to earn and get paid without the membership

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
With the kind of content being created on most paid to post forums, I do not think this is a sustainable business. As a website owner myself, I understand why Alex had to take this decision.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I thought Bizdustry is not paying another member or not accepting new registration.
If it does, maybe it's a good time for those who want to join the site.
Bizdustry is a good forums there are a lot of people who know what they are doing and can give you good advice it's not bad you can make 1$ per day if you want to I admit 35 bucks to only withdraw is HUGE

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I just now came to know that are paying as one user told me about it but as per the tag in this thread its not paying so I am confused
The notice from Alex was very clear. They are not paying any longwr. Only some members who were part of the valued contributors group are getting incentives from the site.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
It is a very good website but I do not like the fact that the owner of the website wants some particular people to make money because it does not make sense to me
What do you say when the companies like Meta and Google, even Tesla layoff staff who had been working for the companies for many years? Sometimes businesses need to take tough decision.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I wish Bizdustry the best in future. I for sure knew I made conscious efforts to post quality contents at all times. I would have stayed posting in the site if the closure of incentives were handled better.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What do you say when the companies like Meta and Google, even Tesla layoff staff who had been working for the companies for many years? Sometimes businesses need to take tough decision.
Well, you are right. There are sometimes when the situation of the company no longer favours them and the best thing that they can do is to take those tough decisions

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
It is a very good website but I do not like the fact that the owner of the website wants some particular people to make money because it does not make sense to me
Well, you are right. There are sometimes when the situation of the company no longer favours them and the best thing that they can do is to take those tough decisions
That's why you need to respect the decision of website owners when they stop paying. A lot of people complain that they lost $5-$10. But imagine a situation when the websites lose hundreds of dollars when they are giving away rewards

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

That's why you need to respect the decision of website owners when they stop paying. A lot of people complain that they lost $5-$10. But imagine a situation when the websites lose hundreds of dollars when they are giving away rewards
Well, you are right. I am sure that the website must have been facing the losses for a very long time but they feel now is the right time to take actions on that.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Well, you are right. I am sure that the website must have been facing the losses for a very long time but they feel now is the right time to take actions on that.
I feel after the last payment he made, he should have just stopped the incentives. Why it looked like a scam is because people posted for a whopping month and close to payout day, you stopped incentive.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I feel after the last payment he made, he should have just stopped the incentives. Why it looked like a scam is because people posted for a whopping month and close to payout day, you stopped incentive.
This is what I am talking about all it should have just paid people their money and tell them that he is no longer paying them after the last payment which he will make instead of just doing it the way he did it

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
This is what I am talking about all it should have just paid people their money and tell them that he is no longer paying them after the last payment which he will make instead of just doing it the way he did it
I didn't even say he should have paid everyone as at when he announced closure of incentives. I meant if he had told everyone that he is going to stop incentives after making April payments, I would have still been active there even for free. His intentions looked malicious..

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I didn't even say he should have paid everyone as at when he announced closure of incentives. I meant if he had told everyone that he is going to stop incentives after making April payments, I would have still been active there even for free. His intentions looked malicious..
You should even do one of the two because it does not make sense to close withdrawal and decide not to pay people anymore when you know that some people have over $100 in their account

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard that the donation feature has been turned on again on Bizdustry. I don't know how that works in this new arrangements..It seems the VIP members and tye valued contributors can still withdraw.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whigh means that I can now donate my biznotes to someone. I will try to donate little to any account first just to test if that feature is working or it is not working. I need my money there

Back