Do members who have a full time job post on this forum during office hours?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even my husband brings his work laptop given by his company home. He works from home thrice a week and even has to do some extra work sometimes on weekends. His office laptop has blocked everything else that people can do outside the office related work.
You are right that people have to behave professional and follow the work ethics. But sadly some don't. And that's why companies have to put these restrictions for moral policing.
Yeah, that some people made some compant putting that restrictions, i was so lucky then i dont experience that.

Now, since running my own business, i have more time doing forum sites. I dont have any idea about earning site before while still working in several company. I knew this site after having my own business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes they do. As at last month when at the office, once am done with the work at hand and am abit free, i do come online to do one or two task here and on other forums.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.540
Raw Dex
$0.093
Yeah, that some people made some compant putting that restrictions, i was so lucky then i dont experience that.

Now, since running my own business, i have more time doing forum sites. I dont have any idea about earning site before while still working in several company. I knew about this site after having my own business.

Even if you have your business it's not easy to balance both offline and online work. And the time when you might have to look after lots of customers due to festival, I wonder how do you your time.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even if you have your business it's not easy to balance both offline and online work. And the time when you might have to look after lots of customers due to festival, I wonder how do you your time.
I know, i never said it was easy but i will try to be here daily, since i knew i can make it here more (you know what i mean, though).

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Do members of this forum like ginger who have a full time job with monthly salary, post on the forum during office hours , and do they use office internet connection, computer for posting?
I think some people do and it will even help them to get to the daily limits because most of them seem not to have the time

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080

Now, since running my own business, i have more time doing forum sites. I dont have any idea about earning site before while still working in several company. I knew this site after having my own business.
Running your own business comes with a lot of responsibilities. Glad that you are able to take out some time and be online.
Even I started being more online and exploring more sites to earn once I switched to part time job few years back. When I was working full time, I couldn't find time to do so. Online work is more like relaxation for me.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I am an online workers and earn money at home. So I never post on this forum while i am at any "office" because I never go to office in the first place. I work at home and I enjoy working at home.
I enjoy working at home too, so I am planning on quitting my offline job so I can have enough time to make good money

Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not the question of using the wifi, they dont allow us because they dont want their employees to waste their time in their personal work. That's their strategy.
Even working at home we are not allowed to open other sites aside from the one we are using for work. The IT can track the activities. There was an instance where I used incognito to open MyLot. I am waiting for a report from IT if my name is included. Hopefully not.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even working at home we are not allowed to open other sites aside from the one we are using for work. The IT can track the activities. There was an instance where I used incognito to open MyLot. I am waiting for a report from IT if my name is included. Hopefully not.
LOL, OMG they did that? Poor Bojel, i hope youre name is not on the list.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.378
For me I think that depends on the type of work the member is involved in. For instance if the work involves the use of a pc or a laptop then it can be easily for the members to post on this forum during the office work.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I never do spending time on my passive income at work. It is unprofessional. But this time, I am on Christmas vacation so I could have much time to spend here up to January 8, 2023.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's interesting to know how one who have a regular job will do his/her posting online here, though I know someone who is employed and successfully made posting here. I guess if that person will read this, you know who you are.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.540
Raw Dex
$0.093

Then it's better not to open any site when you work, yes the companies have very strict policies. Our company also has the same policy , they dont give access to the internet and if they give they track our activities.

Back