Do members who have a full time job post on this forum during office hours?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Then it's better not to open any site when you work, yes the companies have very strict policies. Our company also has the same policy , they dont give access to the internet and if they give they track our activities.
Well, you cant do it here while working with a lots of stuffs. LOL.

Then it's better not to open any site when you work, yes the companies have very strict policies. Our company also has the same policy , they dont give access to the internet and if they give they track our activities.
We can actually access all sites. So it is really up to us if we want to get caught. I only checked Mylot one day but it did not happen again. Won't be risking anything from here.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
If people have full time job and they have very delicate work to do which need more attention then they must not write on forums because two things will happen one they may loose the job and second the post will be sub standard.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
Of course we can complete tasks or work online from anywhere and anytime, including from the office using a personal laptop. Because office work is also not always busy so there is free time

Of course we can complete tasks or work online from anywhere and anytime, including from the office using a personal laptop. Because office work is also not always busy so there is free time
Yes I can work online plus my office work. This is what I do before. I set up the personal laptop and the work PC. But now it is difficult to multitask before my full time work demands focus and attention.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do members of this forum like ginger who have a full time job with monthly salary, post on the forum during office hours , and do they use office internet connection, computer for posting?
Yes, it might happen if those individuals have break time during their working hours

Sure, you know i cant do that, i always stick to my schedule. 10 PM my time, i have to sleep so i just do it before that. I have family who needs me too, so i try to make it balance, though.
That's the best part, do it balance. You need to look after your family and that's important.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Corporates are very particular about the security and data breaching. Especially if you work for banking and financial firms. Your one mistake of using Internet for other work can bring security breach to so many people whose data can be compromised and misused. No company would like to get a bad reputation with it's clients. So, they take all precautions and security measures to ensure that. You can be fired for that and even face a legal suit.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the best part, do it balance. You need to look after your family and that's important.
I try my best to do it, you know what? My daughter said "daddy, please look at me, dong look into your phone all the time". Its like a warning sign for me. And i did spend my time with her, she deserved it.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some of them do when they are less busy. Posting on PPF is the most online business that don't take much of your time. The number of posts you made might just be affected at your working places.

I try my best to do it, you know what? My daughter said "daddy, please look at me, dong look into your phone all the time". Its like a warning sign for me. And i did spend my time with her, she deserved it.
She deserves your attention. You can set time to go here. Maybe after working in your shop. And when your daughter is already sleeping.

Back