Do members who have a full time job post on this forum during office hours?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can do it if I am attending some meetings. It's my way of whiling time away. Instead of getting bored listening to some issues I visit ML and sometimes play.

I can do it if I am attending some meetings. It's my way of whiling time away. Instead of getting bored listening to some issues I visit ML and sometimes play.
Is that face-to-face meeting?
I sometimes go here during Zoom meetings at work. Or play Mobile Legends. They can't see me because we don't have camera.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is that face-to-face meeting?
I sometimes go here during Zoom meetings at work. Or play Mobile Legends. They can't see me because we don't have camera.
It's face to face meeting. There are meetings where the agenda which concerns me is yet to be discussed so instead of listening some people discussing their agenda I spent it online.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a full-time job myself working from home as a freelancer and also as a forum moderator and owner and I myself have been known to post on forums like this throughout the day in between my work when I take breaks. I only do it though if I feel I am on track with my work so that I do not fall too far behind with the job and targets I have.
That would be the right thing to do. One can not let the work suffer with their indulgence in the forum activities. That would be morally and ethically wrong. But if one is able to balance the two and do justice to both, it's perfectly okay.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do members of this forum like ginger who have a full time job with monthly salary, post on the forum during office hours , and do they use office internet connection, computer for posting?

Do members of this forum like ginger who have a full time job with monthly salary, post on the forum during office hours , and do they use office internet connection, computer for posting?
It all depends, if your job can spare you some few minutes, then it is possible for members to make some posts and maximize their Time, especially if it is an office job.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
During my work hours, I have a good amount of free time, and I'm really bored, so I go to forums and reply a bit. It's fun, and time seems to go faster, and I find out something new. Sometimes I go to different forums to chat.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whenever I get free time between my job and chores, I come online and post on forums like this. It's a productive use of my free time. Right now I am enjoying my summer vacation and so I am at home. I am more active online these days.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on the nature of the jobs if different users. I think those that are working in offices with no much activities can post here. Those working on production can't have that slightest chance.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
It is harder write 30 words on smartphone at least for me but I love posting here in chit chat so I can use that option at work. I have short break every 45 minutes except in moments when I repair something.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
I think most bosses would not like it for you to be engaged in your work online while using up their time. This must be seriously taken by the working members as it can bring more issues to them.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
Does your employer control internet traffic at work? In my case we have system but boss didn't request such data so far. I am not in worry since I don't use it network.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I work part time in a factory, no time during working hours packing the peppers to answer anything on a forum, we are just so busy and we are not allowed to waste a moment of time.
Phones are not allowed on the factory floor and if you are caught with a phone you will get told off so bad and sent to put the phone in your locker, next time you go on the factory floor you will be asked if you have your phone in your pocket

Back