Do you do anything on your phone apart from making money?

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
You don't even make calls with your phone? I can see why you are always among the top.postersnof the month. Making money with phone is like something that is very interesting.
Hahaha
I don't really make calls. I only talk to my family members and I don't have anyone close to me

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
Before inflation and crises I used to use my phone also for different other purposes other than earning money as chatting, watching some dramas etc but now I am working and searching for new work.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Same here before now I used to snap away with my phone all I was interested was my phone galley but now I'm trying to make. money than anything else

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
I don't try to make money on my phone, that's what I have a computer with a 55 inch screen for instead of that dinky smartphone screen.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Before I knew about money-making sites, I usually used my cell phone for chatting, calling, scrolling through social media, browsing, reading on Quora, and so on. Now I spend more of my time on money-making sites, one of which is here and on mylot site.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
Yes, I do a whole lot on my phone apart from making money, I study using my phone, watch some educational videos and lots more.
Before I found out about things you can do with your phone to make money, I used to use the phone for various activities like chatting, watching moviees and so on.

Now all I do with my phone is to be earning online. I don't know where the videos app is located on my phone again..

Anyone ezperiencing this too?

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Yes, this is very sad. Even people we know disappoint us and we cannot trust them anymore.
Exactly
Another sad thing is that there are people who can still be trusted but we cannot trust them based on the things that has been happening. We take everyone as the same.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
Before I knew about money-making sites, I usually used my cell phone for chatting, calling, scrolling through social media, browsing, reading on Quora, and so on. Now I spend more of my time on money-making sites, one of which is here and on mylot site.
You won't believe that yesterday was the first time I visited the website of my beloved football club, Manchester united for the first time this year. This is something I used to do everyday. Nowadays, I jump from one money making site to another. From RIF to Trendri to lumoxchange.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
You won't believe that yesterday was the first time I visited the website of my beloved football club, Manchester united for the first time this year. This is something I used to do everyday. Nowadays, I jump from one money making site to another. From RIF to Trendri to lumoxchange.
It's better for us to be busy on money-making sites, so we can stay productive even in our free time, when we have lots of money, our hearts are happy, because with it we can do many things we want. Keep it up. :D

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
Yku are right @astutimeliana723. It is rewarding when you have money. Your heart would be at rest knowing that anything you want, you can get. Lack of money is very depressing.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Yku are right @astutimeliana723. It is rewarding when you have money. Your heart would be at rest knowing that anything you want, you can get. Lack of money is very depressing.
But sometimes people say "money can't buy happiness", yes that's true, but without money we are also dizzy, so at least we have to try to keep our lives fulfilled, even though we may not have too much money.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
I understand. You can interact with people through social media then. I am sure that you will make good friends.
I've actually made a couple of good friends from social Media platform with my smartphone and some of them are now my business partners that have been very good to me.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.587
Exactly
Another sad thing is that there are people who can still be trusted but we cannot trust them based on the things that has been happening. We take everyone as the same.
That's true. In the past, things were very different. People were so naive and kind. Now, things have changed. People only care about themselves.
Post automatically merged:

I've actually made a couple of good friends from social Media platform with my smartphone and some of them are now my business partners that have been very good to me.
This is very nice. It is wonderful that with the help of social media, we can make friends from all over the world.

Last edited:
Back